About this event
It's time to Rallycross again! The season is rolling and you don't want to get left out. Fun with cars, on dirt!
Join us for South Carolina Rallycross 2017 Championship #5 at Midway Motorsports Park. We’re going to be Rallycrossing at Midway!
Entry Fees -
|Non-Members||$55.00 (price includes SCCA Weekend Membership)|
|Walkups||$5.00 fee for registering on site|
Please enter off of highway 52 and come straight to the gate. SCCA and Midway Waivers will be signed there. Proceed down the paved road to the paddock area which will be on the drag strip shut down area.
Please drive as slowly as possible in the paddock.
NOTE: Join SCCA today as a South Carolina Region member (first-time members only) and we'll waive your Rallycross entry fee! Go to SCCA.com and join now (if you're under age 25, be sure to select the discounted "First Gear" membership). Then, e-mail your membership confirmation to email@example.com. Register for the event without paying and we'll credit your event registration.
09:00 Registration and Tech Inspection
10:00 Driver's meeting
10:30 Parade lap, then 1st car off
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Weekend Membership" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- If you are having trouble registering due to this new feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thanks for your patience as we implement this new process! This will make our on-site registrars even faster and more efficient, so we appreciate you working with us!
- This event is held under the current SCCA RallyCross Rules.
- All participants must sign an SCCA Release and Waiver form. Minors (under age 18) must have a Minor Release and Waiver form signed by both parents in order to attend the event. Look for the form labeled Minor Release and Waiver 2A.
- Please note that even though our rules already prohibit any kind of reckless behavior, we need to be especially careful about burnouts, excessive acceleration or noise when leaving the site, and other things that will draw unwanted attention to ourselves. Thanks for understanding!
- Please drive as slowly as possible in the paddock and don’t rip up the grass in the parking area. This grass is keeping the dust down on the drag strip. If we dust down the drag strip or tear up the parking area we will not be asked to come back.
- For single driver, single class cars only one- or two-digit numbers will be allowed (0 - 99). If desired, drivers of the same car but in different classes (i.e., open and ladies) may use the same car number.
- Where there are two drivers in one car, in one class, then the second driver will be 100 plus the first driver's number (i.e., 99 and 199).