About this event
Volunteer & Crew Registration for
RDC Practice April 28, 2023
A CACC Sanctioned Event
INFORMATION FOR VOLUNTEERS & CREW
There will be no access to the track on Thursday night.
ONLY TWO CREW MEMBERS PER DRIVER IS ALLOWED
ALL PARTICIPANTS, CREW and VOLUNTEERS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED
EVERYONE MUST SIGN AN ELECTRONIC EVENT WAIVER AT: SignNow IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CACC RACE or OFFICIALS LICENCE THAT SHOWS YOU HAVE SIGNED THE ANNUAL WAIVER.
NO REGISTRATION AT THE TRACK.
Check-in is at the front gate booth where you will receive a wrist band. Registered entrants must arrive by 10:00 a.m. each day.
GATE OPENS AT 7:00 A.M. Friday
You cannot enter the track without an event waiver being completed, or have an annual waiver!
Event schedule can be found on the SCCBC webpage on the Schedule page
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the Sports Car Club of BC. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Please use proper capitalization for all of your information.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation (if any) and your Emergency Contact information.
- Next return to this page and register for the event.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Pam Stec at p .
Thank you for your time and we look forward to your valuable assistance in making this another great event!