About this event
Northwest Region SCCA / Knight Transport LLC
gladly present the
PACIFIC GRAND PRIX 2019
Race to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound
Saturday, May 25 - Monday, May 27, 2019
Pacific Raceways, Kent WA
Featuring the WILD WEST RACE $1,000 to win Overall!
NO SOUND LIMITS for ENTIRE EVENT!
All ICSCC Full Competition Licensed drivers (with current physical)
will receive SCCA Full Competition License AND SCCA membership
valid through 12/31/2019 with their prepaid entry by 5/15/2019
Online Registration ends:
Thursday, May 23, 2019 1:00 PM PST
BUT you can still enter at the track.
Register now to reserve your spot! Payment can be deferred until you arrive at Registration.
Beneath the credit card statement, you'll see a "Skip Payment & Complete Registration option."
Choose that option if you want to pay at the track.
SCCA Sanction #: 19-M-xxxx, 19-R-yyyy, 19-TT-zzzz
Link to REVISED SUPPLEMENTAL REGS & SCHEDULE:
Link to REVISED SCHEDULE ONLY:
Test Day on Friday conducted by ProFormance Racing School.
Go here to register: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/test-day-scca-pacific-grand-prix-raceways-northwest-events-046945
The following hotels offer a discount to SCCA racers:
Best Western, Auburn, 253-887-7600
Red Lion, Auburn, 253-735-9600
Days Inn, Auburn, 253-939-5950
Econolodge/Clarion Inn, 253-833-7171
8 Groups, 3 Days
Don't see your class? Contact Registrar at 503-730-9007.
1 Spec Miata
2 Big Bore Open Wheel (FA,FB,P1,P2,FC,FE,FE2,FM)
3 Small Bore Closed Wheel (STL,T3,T4,EP,FP,HP,GTL,B-Spec)
5 Big Bore Closed Wheel (GTX,GT1,GT2,GT3,AS,T1,T2,STU,ITE)
6 Small Bore Open Wheel (FV,FF,F5)
7 Time Trials
8 Wild West Regional (SPU,SPM,SPO)
FEES -- Early entry receives BIG discount!
through 4-28-19 After 4-28-19
US Majors Tour Entry $475 $540
2nd Entry $200 $225
3rd Entry $200 $225
Time Trials $195 $215
Wild West Race (Regional) $325 $375
Thank you for using our MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Northwest Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Northwest Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
This event is sanctioned by the SPORTS CAR CLUB of AMERICA, Inc., and is organized and operated by the NORTHWEST REGION and held under the 2019 SCCA General Competition Rules.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- By entering your name as it appears on your SCCA membership card your expiration date can be verified automatically. This will save you time when you enter an event where membership is required.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
- Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
- If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
- Transponder numbers are required for all race cars. If you do not have a transponder listed in your vehicle profile, you must provide the number at Registration. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from Registration at the event.
- Remember to go through on-site registration with your competition license at the track!