About this event
Northwest Region SCCA
2022 PACIFIC GRAND PRIX
Saturday, May 28 - Sunday, May 29, 2022
Pacific Raceways, Kent WA
There will be a dedicated Time Trials event Saturday evening.
The NWR Pacific Grand Prix SCCA Majors Race returns to Pacific Raceways on May 28-29th, Memorial Day weekend. Race on Saturday & Sunday, drive home Monday!
Knight Transport LLC and Poulsbo RV
benefiting Big Brothers Big Sisters of Puget Sound.
Secure rig & trailer parking at Pacific Raceways in between Portland Super Tour and Pacific Grand Prix Majors (25 min Uber ride to the airport)
Red Lion Inn & Suites of Auburn provides a special discount for SCCA Racers
(12 minute drive to the track)
Test day with instruction available Friday through Proformance
-Lapping Day with Proformance Monday following the race weekend
-Fuel will be on site
-Regional cars will be allowed to race. Contact us to discuss where your car would best fit for classification.
-Any current SOVREN Full Comp Licensed holders who have not had an SCCA license the past 3 years are eligible to receive a free SCCA Full Competition License AND SCCA membership valid through 12/31/2022.
Online Registration ends:
Thursday, May 26, 2022 1:00 PM PST
BUT you can still enter at the track.
Register now to reserve your spot! Payment can be deferred until you arrive at Registration.
Next to the credit card payment option, you'll see an "Other Options" choice. Select "Skip Payment & Complete Registration." Choose that option if you want to pay at the track.
SCCA Sanction #: 21-M-XXXX, 21-R-XXXX
SUPPLEMENTAL REGS: (Available Soon)
SCHEDULE: (Available Soon)
Friday Test Day conducted by ProFormance Racing School. Call 253-630-5130 for details and to register for the Test Day.
Monday Pacific Grand Prix Lapping presented by ProFormance Racing. Call 253-630-5130 for information and to register.
The following hotel offers a discount and liberal cancellation policy to SCCA racers:
- Red Lion, Auburn, 253-735-9600
5 Groups, 2 Days
Regional Classes are invited to run in the Majors groups. Questions? Contact Registrar at xxx.xxx.xxxx.
FEES -- Early entries receive BIG discount!
through 3-31-21 After 4-30-21 At Track
US Majors Tour $475 $560 $590
2nd Entry $235 $265 $275
Regional $475 $560 $590
Thank you for using our MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Northwest Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Northwest Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
This event is sanctioned by the SPORTS CAR CLUB of AMERICA, Inc., and is organized and operated by the NORTHWEST REGION and held under the 2022 SCCA General Competition Rules.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- By entering your name as it appears on your SCCA membership card your expiration date can be verified automatically. This will save you time when you enter an event where membership is required.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
- Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
- If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
- Transponder numbers are required for all race cars. If you do not have a transponder listed in your vehicle profile, you must provide the number at Registration. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from Registration at the event.
- Remember to go through on-site registration with your competition license at the track!