About this event
Please join Oregon Region SCCA for the
final 2016 event of the SCCA West Coast Conference Majors!
Big Celebration Saturday Night....Driver Awards will be presented
Dinner "in the big tent" is complimentary for drivers & workers
Additional dinners may be purchased for $10 each
This is a three-day event (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and the chicane will be used.
North Paddock Map here
Important Notice about Move-In to PIR:
BECAUSE THERE IS ANOTHER EVENT ON THURSDAY NIGHT IN THE INFIELD PADDOCK,
MOVE-IN ON THURSDAY EVENING WILL BE EXTREMELY LIMITED. UNLESS YOU ARE SIGNED UP FOR THE PRO DRIVE TEST DAY, YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO MOVE INTO PADDOCK UNTIL 10:30 PM THURSDAY EVENING :(
Drivers testing with Pro Drive on Thursday may enter any time during the 9AM-4PM test day
- NOTE: Pro Drive plans to offer both full-day and ½-day test fee options for this event. Contact Pro Drive for times and pricing.
- Designated SCCA personnel and vendors will be allowed in for setup purposes crossing at Pro Drive convenience during the test day.
- SCCA will communicate the list of designated personnel to Pro Drive.
- SCCA will open Registration in the paddock Thursday from Noon to 3:00 PM for Pro Drive Test Day participants.
- SCCA general registration will open 7:00 AM in the Infield Tower, 2nd floor, Friday 7/1.
Please note that there is congestion at the PIR main gate beginning about 2-3PM on Thursdays due to MotoCross. Any testers or set-up personnel need to plan on being in well ahead of this time on Thursday or just plan on Friday 6AM.
Pro Drive Test Day Thursday, June 30. For Test Day Reservations: Contact Pro Drive www.prodrive.net, 503.285.4449 or 1.866.511.8014
Thank you for using our MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Oregon Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Oregon Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
1. If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading
2. Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
3. Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your trans-
4. Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
5. If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club
affiliation & competition license type.
6. Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please call the Oregon Region SCCA office at 503-747-3771.
Transponder numbers are required for all race cars. If you do not have a transponder listed in your vehicle profile, you must provide the number at Registration. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from Driver Services at the event.
Remember to go through on-site registration with your competition license at the track!
On the next page: You must add or select your vehicle. Please be sure there is a transponder number associated with that vehicle or be prepared to provide the number at Registration.