About this event
On Track: The SCCA Enduro National Tour at Nelson Ledges will run on the Nelson Ledges Road Course in Garrettsville, Ohio May 20-22, 2022. The three-day event will consist of an optional test day followed by practice/qualifying sessions on Friday, followed by twin 8-hour races on Saturday and Sunday.
Team Entry Fee: $1,475 (limited to 40 teams)
Friday Test Day: $285
Off Track: For those who want to participate trackside and be close to the Enduro action, the SCCA Enduro National Tour at Nelson Ledges has opportunities for you to immerse yourself in motorsports by volunteering to help on Grid, in the Pits, in tech, in the flagstands and more.
Vehicles will need to meet SCCA Enduro vehicle eligibility, which can be found here, and drivers will need an SCCA Full Competition or Enduro License (Rookie, Provisional or Enduro Driver) to participate. Details on licensing can be found here, with more information and processes to come shortly. Full SCCA Enduro Program rules can be found at the SCCA Enduro Page.
Detailed Event Information/Supplemental Regulations are coming soon.
SCCA Enduro National Tour at Nelson Ledges
May 20 - 22, 2022
FRIDAY, MAY 20
|9:00AM - 12:00PM||Test Day Track Sessions with track periodically open for crossing|
|12:00PM - 1:00PM||LUNCH|
|1:00PM - 2:00PM||Test Day Sessions with track periodically open for crossing|
|2:00PM - 3:00PM||SCCA Enduro Practice/Qualifying|
|3:00PM - 4:00PM||AFTERNOON BREAK|
|4:00PM - 8:00PM||Track Night in America - Enduro Rookie-Licensed Drivers to participate in Adanced and Intermediate Groups|
SATURDAY, MAY 21
|7:00AM||Gates Open/Late Check-in Opens|
|8:15AM||Enduro Pre-Grid Opens|
|8:52AM||Enduro Pace Laps Start|
|9:00AM - 5:00PM||8-Hour SCCA Team Enduro Race|
SUNDAY, MAY 22
|7:00AM||Late Check-in Opens|
|7:130AM||Enduro Pre-Grid Opens|
|7:52AM||Enduro Pace Laps Start|
|8:00AM - 4:00PM||8-Hour SCCA Team Enduro Race|
- Team Captains are the only ones required to register for the event.
- Add your car(s) to your vehicle garage.
- Add a new profile to your account for each Enduro Team you plan to register using the following naming format:
- First Name: Team
- Last Name: Your choice ABC
- Drivers are optional, you may go back and add additional drivers at any time.
- Team Captains, your drivers must have an SCCA Membership and a MotorsportReg.com profile. If your drivers are missing either, you’ll receive a reminder email from MotorsportReg.com until the drivers have completed these two steps.
- List any crew that will be supporting you. For pit lane access: crew must be listed on a registration and have a current SCCA membership.
- Drivers do not have to register for the event but you need to complete the following so that you can be matched with your team.
- Have or create an MSR profile.
- Have a current SCCA membership and enter it into your MSR profile.
- Add SCCA-National-Enduro to your Club Memberships in your personal profile.
- Apply for your Enduro License or hold a current SCCA Full Competition License.
How to apply for your SCCA Enduro License.
Before continuing to register, be sure to add SCCA - National - Enduro to Club Membership for the TEAM. Skipping this step will prevent you from being able to access the Team Information during registration causing your registration to be invalid.
If your drivers have not added the SCCA - National - Enduro organization to their MSR profile, the system will not be able to match them to your team. Additionally, if your drivers do not list their SCCA member number in their profile, you will receive daily emails notifying you of the status until this step has been completed.