About this event
2021 S2K TakeOver Season Pass!
Save $530+ by purchasing the season pass and join us once a month for the entire 2021 season from March to October!
2021 Season Pass
Cost: $1,800.00 (save $530+)
• One (1) vehicle to be on track for one (1) S2K TakeOver event per month March-October 2021 (TBD events will be announced as soon as confirmed)
• Shared days or single run groups must be advanced/solo drivers unless cleared by S2K TakeOver
• S2K TakeOver/NETC Track Pack ($80 value)
• Exclusive Season Pass shirt
• Exclusive Season Pass stickers
2021 Season Pass Details
• Any car can be used by season pass holder
• Any additional events added throughout the season the pass holder will receive 20% off registration (optional)
• A season pass holder may transfer up to two (2) events to another driver if they are unable to attend. Season pass holder must let S2K TakeOver know at least 2 weeks prior to the event date and the substitute driver must be driving the same run group as the season pass holder.
• All events must be registered through S2K TakeOver on Motorsport Registration with provided code or credits.
• All hotel/VIP suites and lodging are additional per event where available. These arangements can be made for season pass holders before they register offline.
3/22 NJMP Thunderbolt
4/11 Palmer Motorsports Park
5/13-14 NYST (Downtown & Uptown)
6/19 Pine View Run
7/26 NYST Uptown
9/13 Buttonwillow CW13
9/20 NJMP Lightning
10/18-19 Watkins Glen International
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional) Brought to you by Proteon Aero
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from StopTech and Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2020 season
- StopTech TakeOver pricing through Stable Energies
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: 10% off for all registered TakeOver drivers for the 2020 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- The Drivers Meeting will be followed by an additional instructional meeting for the GREEN Group
- Catered Lunch will be included. Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track.
- Our NEDC / NETC Media team will be on hand all day to capture the fun we will be having
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015/2020
- NJMP offers helmet rentals on a first come basis at their gift shop across from the garage at Thunderbolt. They charge $25 for the day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by NJMP before you are allowed to drive on the track.
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers at NJMP. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
Tech inspections NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2021.pdf
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE: NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2021.pdf
Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
No passengers aloud
HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
Track walk is at 6pm the day before (optional)
Event is Rain or Shine