About this event
What is Track Experience?
PCA's new program allows guests to participate in the experience of HPDE (High Performance Drivers Education) by getting a tour of our program and going out on the racetrack as a passenger with one of our senior instructors for some fast laps! You can sign up for a specific time slot on the day of your choice and we'll get you out on track. The cost is $25.
What to Expect
- Expect to arrive at the track at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time (allow extra time to register at the gate when entering the facility)
- Park in the paddock area in available overflow parking
- Follow signs (or ask around) to registration to get signed in and receive your experience wristband; this gives you access to our garages and paddock where you'll be able to check out cars, talk with drivers and instructors, watch cars on track and get a good view of the program
- After registering, you will be fitted for a helmet and the seat of the car of your paired instructor
- You'll participate in a briefing about the event and are welcome to sit in one of our high performance driving classroom sessions
- Enjoy the ride! You will go out with your paired instructor during your scheduled time slot
There will be lunches available for purchase at the track, so feel free to hang out and meet folks before or after your session!
You must be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license. If you do not present a valid driver's license (it must not be expired) you will not be permitted to go on track.
If you do not arrive at registration within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, we reserve the right to reschedule you to another time slot at our convenience. If no time slot is acceptable or available, your payment may be forfeited.
You must wear short to long sleeve shirts, long pants and closed toed shoes. This means no shoulders, bellies, ankles or toesies showing while out on track. This is for fire safety and is a regulation of the track facilities and at the discretion of the safety crew.
You may experience a delay to your scheduled time due to unforseen circumstances. In the rare case that this happens, it's typically due to weather or on-track cleanup which causes the track to close for everyone for a short period of time. If this causes a significant change to the schedule, a credit and/or refund may be issued.