About this event
If you see a REGISTER NOW link button at the top of the page -- some see it, some don't -- please scroll to the bottom of the page for the REGISTER NOW button .
Shake off the winter blues & blow out the cobwebs by joining us to celebrate RSR's 25th(ish) Anniversary & New Members Party & Tour
Date: April 9
Where: ArborMotion, 669 State Circle, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
About: Celebrating our 25th(ish) anniversary with our 2020-2022 new members.
* 9:30-10a: Welcome with coffee & carbs
* 10-11:30a: ~25 mile drive
* 11:30a-1ish: Lunch back at ArborMotion
BIG thanks to Sebastian Gaeta & his ArborMotion crew!!
* Coffee & pastries: free
* Driving tour: free
* Lunch: free Are you picking up the theme?
But, please do the following:
* Let us know how many people are coming so we can adequately plan for morning munchies & lunch
* Sign the SpeedWaiver dring the Registration process. If multiple people coming PLEASE click the link twice and have each sign
COVID: even though COVID is on the wain please remember that it's still around so be aware of others' personal space
If you have any question or would like additional information regarding this event contact Sebastian Gaeta, Event Chair 734-761-1088 or email email@example.com or Charlie Brown III, Registrar 734-358-2393 firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre-registration is not required, but requested so we can plan for morning munchies and lunch
PLEASE sign the SpeedWaiver below if at all possible, and for all attending. If you have an issue we'll have a QR code & paper waiver available at ArborMotion.
Helmets are NOT required for the drive -- we're not supposed to be going that fast!
NOTE: PCA National Policy: if you damage any facilities at any events (so that includes ArborMotion or during the drive) -- e.g., Armco or concrete barriers, buildings, fencing, mailboxes, etc. -- you are financially responsible for repairs or replacements.
NEW FOR 2021 and beyond: PLEASE use the link during the registration process for electronic event waiver signature.
This link covers the cuerent PCA Waiver:
* PCA Release and Waiver of Liability
This is our new process to eliminate stacks of paper & handling/long-term storage of waivers.
NOTE: The Minor Waiver is now a optional click within the SpeedWaiver link above.
* If you have issues with the electronic SpeedWaiver we will always have paper waiver(s) at the Registration table and maybe a QR code to try.