About this event
Round 7 | Pacific Raceways | September 11th & 12th | Registration closes Friday September 10th at 11 AM.
- Bring hand sanitizer, wipes, and use them.
- All track-facilities, and operators must comply with Strict Social-Distancing, and mask requirements.
- Facial Coverings and Social Distancing Mandate-Compliance is required to be on premises, please self police to avoid priviledge revocation.
GATE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Pacific Raceways will have every entrant sign at the Gate on paper form.
- All entrants must sign WMRRA's E-Waiver online through SpeedWaiver prior to arriving.
- You will be given a wristband and you are required to wear this for the entire weekend.
- Thursday evening acces is for registered 2 Fast Track Day attendees only.
- There will be NO cash and NO in person registration. You are required to pre-register prior to arriving. If you have issues, please contact Danielle at email@example.com or 253-592-8762 (Urgent cases as this is my personal cell).
- Hot Wall- One individual, per rider, is allowed at hot wall for timing and signaling purposes.
- Registration Issues: Please review your tech slips AS SOON AS you receive them to make sure you are in all of your correct classes. The sooner we can fix it, the better.
- Tech slips are available by 4 PM on Friday or earlier at my pits. Our pits have a lot of green and bikes with the #4. Do not hesitate to come bug me in my pits if you need something.
PAY ATTENTION TO THESE REQUIREMENTS. IF THIS IS NOT COMPLETED BEFORE YOU GO AHEAD TO THE NEXT FEW PAGES, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE RACES LISTED. PLEASE COMPLETED THESE REQUIREMENTS.
Riders are required to have a current WMRRA 2021 License or a verified reciprocal license to participate.
Prior to registering for this event you must complete these steps:
1) Complete the license registration process if you do not currently hold a license. WMRRA 2021 Licensing. There is a reciprocal option that is free for any approved reciprocal licenses. This allows me to issue credentials and numbers. If you are purchasing the single event visitor license, please email me a copy of your med form prior to registration.
2) Email a copy of your reciprocal license to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Email a copy of your completed 2021 medical form to email@example.com.
You will not be able to register if you do not complete these steps first.
NOTE: Please be patient with the registration page and give it time. There is A LOT of information trying to load. The registration will be open for you to make changes if you need to add or remove something until 11 AM on Friday September 10th. Please be careful when adding or removing as you may delete something you want to keep.