About this event
61st Annual Rose Cup Races
AVAILABLE MARSHAL SPECIALTIES:
- Driver Services: works with driver registration to assist drivers with questions
- Flagging & Communications Marshals: operate various flags and radio communications
- Hospitality: coordinate and distribute supplies and equipment for various worker specialties before, during and after each day
- Hot Pits: monitor and provide support on pit lane during on-track sessions
- Paddock: oversees paddock areas and the movement of race vehicles
- Pre-Grid: organize and stage the release of cars to track entrance by gridding them in the right order per grid sheets provided by timing and scoring.
- Race Operations: various specialties, including equipment distribution, race control, start team, sound, pace car, and worker registration
- Safety: assist with on-track incidents and manual labor operations, must be able to carry a 20 lb. fire bottle, run long distances, and feel comfortable on a hot track
*Please select the specialty you prefer. We will do our best to honor all requests, but understand we may need to shift people around.
PERKS OF VOLUNTEERING:
- General admission guest pass for a friend or family member
- Lunches provided
- Saturday night dinner social
Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks, and we look forward to seeing you in July!
The Race Admin Team
Acceptance letters will be sent by specialty chiefs on a individual basis. Be sure to check the email address you provided when setting up your MotorsportReg.com account.