About this event
Come out with Rizzo Motorsports for a private track day at the beautiful Area 27 facility in Oliver, BC.
Area 27 is a challenging 16-turn, 4.83km track featuring lots of elevation change and an amazing club house you will have access to during your off-heats.
Lunch will be available for purchase on-site provided by Crave Kitchen!
More information on the track can be found here.
This event is for experienced drivers who have prior experience at Area 27
If you are looking to get into track driving, we encourage you to attend a novice class at one of our Mission or VIMC events, or one of the Academy classes at Area 27!
The entry fee for this event will be $599 (tax included in price).
If you would like to pay via etransfer please contact us after signing up to arrange payment.
There will be 3 run groups: A, B1 and B2.
The event will run from approximately 7am until 4pm with a scheduled lunch break and a mandatory morning driver's meeting.
- No refunds will be provided for this event.
- Event credits may be given on a case-by-case basis.
- No credits will be given within 30 days of the event date.
- Individual participants are responsible for any costs associated with track clean-up/materials, towing, damage to the facility or any fees charged to RM.
- Your registration will be put on hold after completing it and the organizer will verify your experience before confirming your entry and charging you.
- If you are wanting to co-drive a car, please contact us before signing up.
Requirements to attend at Area 27:
- All attendees must sign the waiver and wear a wristband to be on site.
- Any attendee under the age of 19 must attend with a parent/guardian who also must sign the waiver form.
- All participants must posses a valid driver's license and a second piece of ID, which will be scanned by the track in the morning during registration.
- A SNELL SA2015, M2015 or newer helmet is required for anyone driving or riding passenger on track. DOT helmets are not accepted. Loaner helmets are available for rent from the track.
- An SA helmet and a 1-piece fire suit is required if your car has a full roll cage.
- Prior track experience at Area 27 is required, you must have attended at least 1 lapping day or driving school at Area 27 to participate in this event.
- Area 27 has a strict limit of 3 events per year for non-members, if this is your 4th time attending you will be turned away in the morning and no refund will be given.
- All registrations must be paid electronically in advance of the event. If you have a circumstance preventing you from paying over MSR, please contact us for alternative methods.
- All entrants will be required to fill out a self-tech form prior to the event to confirm their vehicle is safe to drive on track. If your vehicle is deemed unsafe to run, you will be unable to participate and no refund will be provided. If you are unsure on how to do a safety inspection on your vehicle please take it in to a local shop for an inspection.
- Vehicles that are prone to roll-over (trucks, SUVs, etc.) are not permitted.
- Convertibles are allowed, providing they have factory or aftermarket roll protection. You may be asked to submit pictures to confirm. We strongly recommend aftermarket roll protection for all convertible vehicles.
- Open wheel cars and sports racers are not permitted for safety reasons.
- If you are not sure whether your vehicle qualifies, please contact us. If your vehicle is found to be ineligible on the morning of the event, there will be no refunds.
- Area 27 has a sound limit of 104db measured across the starting line. Please ensure your car does not exceed this, otherwise your vehicle will be ineligible to continue for the day.
No refunds will be given if you do not satisfy any one of these requirements and register anyway.
We will run regardless of the weather forecast, so come prepared for the conditions!
Lastly, remember to book your hotel in advance as they sell out towards the high season!