About this event
Our first RallyCross event will take place Saturday December 4th at Amarillo Dragway. Please be there by 9:00am to ensure you have time for registration, setup, and walking the course! ALL DRIVERS MUST BE CHECKED IN BY 10:00 AM!
All participants $40
Registration ends on December 4, 2021 at 7:00 am CDT
- Must be 18 or older.
- You must sign the waiver upon arrival at the event.
- Approved helmet required (SA 2010/ M 2010 or newer). There will be no loaner helmets at this time. Please provide your own helmet.
- Tech inspection must completed on day of event between 9:30 and 10:30 AM. You can view our tech guidelines here.
- You must attend the drivers meeting to compete. This is mandatory to participate in the event. We will host the drivers meeting at the main timer tent at 10:30 AM. If you aren't there for the drivers meeting, you will not get to run. No exceptions!
- All competitors are required to work at some time during the event. If you sign up to compete, then you'll be expected to work, so please do not leave after you've completed your runs. You will receive your work assignment when you register or during the driver's meeting. For most people, work assignments consist of picking up and replacing cones on the course that another car might have displaced. Our events are run completely on a volunteer basis. Nobody gets paid to work at these events, so please do your part and fulfill your work assignment duties.
- See website for more details. https://wtrscca.org
- SUVs and trucks are welcome, they will have to be stock height or lower. Larger tires or lift kits are not allowed.
- All vehicles must be wider than they are tall.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the event chairman.
Chairman for this event is: