Rallycross Season Finale 2023Lind Lions Club Arena
About this event
Let’s wrap up the season the way we started, at the Lind Lions Club Arena. This event is split over two days so half of the drivers race on Saturday and half on Sunday. You only need to attend your class' race day. No need to come for the alternate day, (unless you sign up for fun runs).
During the sign up process, you have the opportunity to add a 2nd day of racing called Fun Runs which signs you up for an additional day of non-competition rallycross on the opposite day of your race day. For example, if you race Saturday, your Fun Runs will be on Sunday. Fun Runs are just like any other race day, so plan on sticking around for both a work assignment and racing.
IF YOU SIGN UP FOR RACE DAY ONLY, YOU ONLY HAVE TO ATTEND A SINGLE DAY. You do not need to attend both days unless you sign up for fun runs.
Spectators Welcome! Join us on Saturday, Sunday or both to see competitors with all different types of cars and skills compete on the same track. The Lind Lions Club Arena has grandstands with a great view of the course so you won’t miss a thing. Entry is $10 at the gate, cash only.
Race Day Only: $110
Race Day + Fun Runs: $205
Gate Fee: All competitors and spectators will pay a $10 fee to the Lind Lions’s Club at the gate. CASH ONLY.
Number of Entries: Each day is limited to 75 entries.
Car/Safety Requirements: All cars must meet safety requirements and pass technical inspection on race day. Check out the full Rallycross Rules for more info.
Registration Opens: Tuesday, August 8th at 7pm
Registration Closes: Friday, September 22nd at 11:59pm
Payments: Payments will be processed on Saturday, September 23rd after registration closes.
Cancellations/Modifications: No cancellations or modifications will be permitted after registration closes on September 22nd.
8:30am: Gates open
9:00-10:45am: Tech inspection, check in, course walking
11am-2pm: Run Group 1
3-6pm: Run Group 2
7:00am: Gates open
7:30am-9:15am: Tech inspection, check in, course walking
9:30am-12:30pm: Run Group 1
1:30-4:30pm: Run Group 2
Modified AWD - Turbo/Supercharged
Modified AWD - Naturally Aspirated
Is this your first event? Check out our Rallycross FAQs for some helpful info and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Camping/Lodging: Camping onsite is permitted. This venue is 20 minutes from the nearest hotels in Ritzville.
Gate fee: The arena charges a $10 gate fee to all entrants (cash only).
Thank you for signing up for the Northwest Rallycross Season Opener! Please take a moment to review the rallycross rules which include the vehicle classifications, competition and conduct requirements.
A rallycross is a motorsports event where vehicles race on a course delineated by cones on generally unpaved, mostly flat surfaces. Elapsed time is tracked by the organizer with time-based penalties assessed for actions such as missed cones and driving off-course. Scoring is the accumulation of timed runs plus penalties where the lowest time wins. One car is released at a time with course workers monitoring cones and penalties.
Rallycross events are structured as a run-work format where competitors race during their class session and work the course when another class races.
Conduct of Competitors
Each competitor must:
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times.
- Register for and compete in the appropriate class for their vehicle. It is the driver’s responsibility to know the correct class based on the rules and vehicle classifications set forth in the Rallycross Rules.
- Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Know, understand and follow all rules as stated herein, in competitor communications and required driver meetings.
- Treat all officials, volunteers, spectators, the public and other competitors with respect and courtesy.
- Obey all laws and local ordinances, most importantly as they pertain to traffic laws.
- Not dispose of trash anywhere on site except for designated garbage receptacles.
- Follow the prescribed course. It is the competitor’s responsibility to know the course in order to keep other competitors, course workers and spectators safe. Competitors will be given the opportunity to walk and drive the course prior to competition.
- Fully perform their work assignment as instructed.
Failure to comply with the conduct requirements may result in disqualification and/or suspension.
To be eligible for Rallycross competition, a driver must:
- Not be disqualified from event or suspended from competition.
- Be, at minimum, 15 years old and meet one of the following criteria:
- Possess a valid (not expired or suspended) drivers license in their state of residence, or
- Possess a valid instruction permit and be accompanied by a parent/guardian that has been a licensed driver for at least five years.
You must register with a unique number - no duplicate numbers will be permitted.
Vehicles must have their number and class on the side of the vehicle. The minimum size for the numbers is 6 inches tall with a 1 inch stroke. Class letters may be of any size as long as they can be seen from a reasonable distance away. All number/class decals must be in a contrasting color to the vehicle body. If you have any questions or concerns about your number or class, bring a package of letter/numbers and apply them at the event.
Before 11:59PM, 9/22/2023: Cancellations permitted, no payment will be charged.
After 12:00AM, 9/23/2023: No cancellations or registration modifications after registration closes. No refunds will be given.
Registration is non-transferrable.