About this event
Join us at the 6th annual Rallycross Fest in beautiful Snoqualmie, WA. Hosted at the iconic DirtFish Rally Schoo, this event is made up of four days including a novice rallycross workshop, an advanced rallycross workshop and wrapped up with two-day race event.
*All classes and competition are in your own vehicle.
Thursday, July 22nd: Advanced Rallycross Workshop (Novice Workshop completion or previous Rallycross experience required)
Friday, July 23rd: Novice Rallycross Workshop
Saturday, July 24th: Race Day #1
Sunday, July 25th: Race Day #2
Race Weekend Only: $150
Race Weekend + Novice Workshop: $300
Race Weekend + Advanced Workshop: $450
Race Weekend + Novice Workshop + Advanced Workshop: $600
- Novice Workshop Registration is limited to 40 participants.
- Advanced Workshop Registration is limited to 20 participants.
- Race Weekend is limited to 200 participants.
**Registration payments will be procesed Saturday, July 10th**
COVID-19 Event Modifications & Requirements
Due to the statewide restrictions regarding COVID-19, we have made changes to some of our protocols for safety and compliance. Please read through these thoroughly and do not register if you will be unable to meet the requirements. No refunds will be given if you do not meet the requirements and are unable to race.
Face Masks: All attendees will be required to wear a face mask when not in their vehicle.
Physical Distancing: Attendees must remain 6ft from other attendees that do not live in the same household. Physical distancing must be maintained at all times including work assignments as well as in the grid and paddock areas.
Tech Inspection: During tech inspection, drivers will remain in the vehicle during the check.
Video Driver Meeting: No in-person driver meeting will be held at the event. Instead, a video driver meeting will be provided a week prior to the event. All drivers will be required to watch the video in its entirety prior to the racing.
Stay home: Please stay home if you have any of these COVID-19 symptoms.
To be eligible to participate in Rallycross Fest, a driver must:
- Not be disqualified from event or suspended from competition.
- Be, at minimum, 15 years old and meet one of the following criteria:
- Possess a valid (not expired or suspended) drivers license in their state of residence, or
- Possess a valid instruction permit and be accompanied by a parent/guardian that has been a licensed driver for at least five years.
Advanced RallyCross Workshop: In order to particpate in the Advanced Rallycross Workshop, drivers must have completed the Novice School in a prior year or have some Rallycross experience.
Novice RallyCross School: There are no additional requirements for participating in the Novice Workshop.
Please also take a moment to review the rallycross rules which include the vehicle classifications, competition and conduct requirements.
A rallycross is a motorsports event where vehicles race on a course delineated by cones on generally unpaved, mostly flat surfaces. Elapsed time is tracked by the organizer with time-based penalties assessed for actions such as missed cones and driving off-course. Scoring is the accumulation of timed runs plus penalties where the lowest time wins. One car is released at a time with course workers monitoring cones and penalties.
Rallycross events are structured as a run-work format where competitors race during their class session and work the course when another class races.
Conduct of Competitors
Each competitor must:
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times.
- Register for and compete in the appropriate class for their vehicle. It is the driver’s responsibility to know the correct class based on the rules and vehicle classifications set forth in the Rallycross Rules.
- Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Know, understand and follow all rules as stated herein, in competitor communications and required driver meetings.
- Treat all officials, volunteers, spectators, the public and other competitors with respect and courtesy.
- Obey all laws and local ordinances, most importantly as they pertain to traffic laws.
- Not dispose of trash anywhere on site except for designated garbage receptacles.
- Follow the prescribed course. It is the competitor’s responsibility to know the course in order to keep other competitors, course workers and spectators safe. Competitors will be given the opportunity to walk and drive the course prior to competition.
- Fully perform their work assignment as instructed.
- Failure to comply with the conduct requirements may result in disqualification and/or suspension.
You must register with a unique number - no duplicate numbers will be permitted.
Vehicles must have their number and class on the side of the vehicle. The minimum size for the numbers is 6 inches tall with a 1 inch stroke. Class letters may be of any size as long as they can be seen from a reasonable distance away. All number/class decals must be in a contrasting color to the vehicle body. If you have any questions or concerns about your number or class, bring a package of letter/numbers and apply them at the event.
*if you run into an issue when registering your number, select any available number and send us an email after the fact. We will help you get it sorted out!
Before 11:59PM, 7/9/2021: Cancellations permitted at no charge.
On or after 12:00AM, 7/10/2021: No cancellations, refunds or changes to registration permitted.
You may be placed on the waitlist when you register for a class or race day. Due to MotorsportReg limitations, being waitlisted for any part of the event will make you look like you are on the waitlist for the entire event. We will do our best to keep everyone updated of their registration status via Facebook, our website and email.
If a spot opens up due to a cancellation, we will email the next person in line based on registration date and time. You will have 24 hours to accept the spot before it is given to the next person in line. Be sure you have email@example.com added to your address book so emails do not go to your spam folder!
If you have questions about the waitlist at any time, please don't hesitate to send us a message. Since MSReg isn't super transparent with waitlists, we would rather you ask than be left in the dark!