About this event
EVENT WILL BE LIMITED TO 50 DRIVERS
8:00 - 9:30am Check-in/Registration
8:00 - 9:30am Course Walking
9:00 - 9:45am Tech Inspection
9:45am Drivers Meeting
10:00am First Car Off
We strive to finish up around 4:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 9:30am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won't allow you time to walk the course.
New policy for 2020 - Payment is not taken until AFTER event:
$60 for Annual SCCA member Registration
$75 for Non-member Registration (includes Weekend Membership)
$10 - Late Registration Fee (starts Thursday before the event)
Basic Event Guidelines and Safety
- A valid drivers license is required in order to participate, please bring drivers license with you to registration. Temporary permits are allowed if parent/guardian remains present while driving.
- Please note that the following types of vehicles are currently not eligible to compete: ATVs, UTVs, side-by-sides, Trophy Trucks, Crosskarts, Formula Cross, and Legend cars and tube frame vehicles. Please consult the SCCA RallyCross Rulebook Article 3.1.
- All vehicles must pass safety inspection on the following points prior to running: working seat belts, throttle return action, secure battery, no excessive oil or antifreeze leaks, adequate brake pedal, tire condition, tie-rods, and wheel bearings.
- All loose items, snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts, speaker boxes, center caps, and trim rings must be removed.
- Closed toe shoes are required (no sandals or flip-flops) while driving.
- Helmets are required (list of approved certifications), we do have limited loaners available. If you don't know the rating of your helmet you can look inside for a sticker, just may need to pull back some of the padding to locate the sticker. If you want to purchase a helmet you can look online at places like Pegasus Auto Racing Supplies.
- All adults present in the event site (whether they are participating or not) will need to sign the waiver when they arrive on site.
- All minors must have a signed waiver. If there are 2 parents/legal guardians they both need to either sign this waiver while being witnessed by registration or have a notary sign this waiver (must be printed in color) stating they witnessed the signature. If a parent/legal guardian has sole custody, the Affidavit of Sole Custody must accompany the minor waiver. One parent/legal guardian must be onsite for the entire event. If on a learner's permit, the parent can either ride along with the student or give written permission to have an instructor ride with them instead.
- The complete SCCA RallyCross Rulebook is available on www.scca.com
- When you register, MotorsportReg will be verifying your SCCA membership status against the National Office's member database. If you do not have a valid membership, you must select the "Non-Member" option before you will be allowed to complete your registration.
- Your First Name, Last Name, and Member Number in MotorsportReg must match what is on your SCCA Membership Card:
- You can check your MotorsportReg info by clicking the "My Account" tab, then "Club Memberships" and editing the information under "SCCA - Milwaukee Region - RallyCross"
- You can check your SCCA membership info (and edit how your name looks on your card) by logging on to scca.com
- If you are having trouble registering due to this feature, or if you recently joined SCCA and your membership is still pending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.