About this event
Rally racing for all skill and budget levels!
Race for a Championship or just for the thrill in our ERC Rallycross Championship series. No experience or expensive purpose built car required. Events are run year round at multiple venues, from ice tracks to dirt tracks! Our Rallycross series is based on solo timed runs around courses marked out by pylons and other natural objects.
Online registration only, No walk ins.
Fee: Early bird - $60 (cut off is 4 days before event) $80 otherwise. Event is limited to the first 30 registrants!
Cancelations: Up to 48 hours before the start of the event, no refunds after that.
- Gates open: 8:00am (arrive early so we can verify if your documentation, event registration, and if waivers and self-tech form are in good standing)
- Track setup: 8:00am – 9:45am
- Mandatory Driver’s Meeting: 10:00am
- Parade Laps: 10:15am
- First car out: 10:45am
- Last car out: 4:00pm
Location: Rad Torque Raceway Oval Track
Want to save money?
- Purchase a yearly membership and save the $20 non member fee + recieve a discount code to save 50% off three events!
DISCLAIMER: All events are subject to cancel or reschedule based on weather, availability of track and number of registrations, so be sure to register early and check back in as the events approach. Edmonton Rally Club is a registered not-for-profit organization: all the money we charge is used to promote events like this. We run insured and responsible events - our events are sanctioned by CARS and WCMA. 100% of our staff is composed by volunteers. New volunteers are always needed - consider joining us. All participants are expected help with setup, marshaling, and tear down. If you would like to sponsor any of our events, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All vehicles must be based on production passenger cars or light trucks. Eligibility is restricted to vehicles based on street-licensable, closed-bodied passenger cars and light trucks. Non-production-based vehicles that are of tube or box frame construction are explicitly forbidden.
- Vehicle must be wider than tall
- All loose items in the vehicle must be removed during the event (including from the trunk).
- Items such as hub caps that may become detached from the car during competition must be removed. Snap-on hubcaps, detachable fender skirts and trim rings must be removed.
- Tires must be in good condition with no cord or belts showing or cracks in the tread or sidewalls.
- Mechanical condition and safety of the vehicle is the responsibility of the competitor.
- The maximum permitted noise level from the exhaust system with the engine idling at 3500 RPM and the vehicle stationary shall be 86 dba, measured from a distance of 15 meters (49 feet). Noise limits may be set by the organizer to satisfy local requirements.
- Open top (convertible) vehicles must have a fitted hard top and /or roll over protection approved by the regional scrutineer. If open top vehicles are not permitted at individual events that must be specified in the event’s supplementary regulations.
- Minimum three-point seat harnesses must be worn by drivers and passengers
- For vehicles equipped with roll over protection: Occupants must wear a helmet that meets the requirements of CARS NRR 11.1.6 & have a five-point safety harness for all occupants.
- For Events at Rad Torque Raceway: No SUVS or Trucks unless specifically built for Competitive Rally Motorsports
- Full 2022 CARS Rule book can be viewed HERE (Pages 171-178)
Required Safety Gear:
- M2010 or SA2010 certified helmets or newer. Check the supp regs here if you are not sure about your helmet's certification. Bring your own helmet, as we are not providing rentals at this time.
- High-visibility vest.
Passengers: 1 Allowed.
Food: Not available on site.
Toilets: Porta-potties on-site
A valid daily or annual ERC or other ASN-affiliate club membership is required. Check out our annual membership plans (best value) or get a daily membership during registration.
We are a 100% non profit volunteer run organization. All participants are expected help with setup, marshaling, and tear down.
Organizers may remove any attendee that does not meet regulations or acts in an unsportsman like conduct. No refunds will be issued for this reason. In case of cancellation by the organizers, event fees will be refunded and daily memberships credits will be issued for use in future events.
3 things you MUST do before the event:
- Fill out This Self Tech and email it to: email@example.com
- Sign the Rad Torque Raceway 2022 Season E-Waiver
- Sign the event specific Speed Waiver.
For event insurance and liability reasons we can't allow you to compete at the event if you do not complete these!