About this event
Open to anyone! No roll-cage or prep'd cars necessary - any car is a rally car! This event allows you to register either for Saturday, Sunday or both dates.
Eligible Vehicles: Production-model light passenger vehicles and small trucks (no vans, SUVs, or motorcycles allowed). Vehicle must be wider than it is tall. Check supplemental regulations for full details. This event is limited to 30 cars. All participants will be required to work corners following their on-track time.
- Double header weekend deal: $150 - Includes registration for both days and a 2021 ERC membership. If you are not a current member, it also includes daily memberships for the remainder of 2020. It is a $240 value! This deal only happens once a year and is only valid until December 2nd.
- Early-bird fee: $60 per event if registered by December 9th. If you are not a current member, it requires a daily membership for each day. If you plan on attending both dates and/or any ERC event in 2021, consider buying the Double header deal.
- Regular fee: $80 per event. If you are not a current member, it requires a daily membership for each day.
Registration fee is per driver. Due to health concerns, only drivers from the same household are allowed to share a vehicle, upon analysis. Registrants will be required to sign the Castrol Raceway eWaiver and fill a self-tech inspection form before entering the venue. Follow the instructions during the registrations steps.
- Gates open: 8:00am (arrive early so we can verify if your documentation, event registration, and if waivers and self-tech form are in good standing)
- Track setup: 8:00am – 10:30am
- Mandatory Driver’s Meeting: 10:45am
- First car out: 11:00am
- Last car out: 4:00pm
Location: Castrol Raceway (gravel parking lot)
Online registration only, no walk-ins until further notice. Only registered drivers and volunteers will be given access to the venue at this time: no spectators. No passengers will be allowed at this time. Volunteers can register at msreg.com/erc-volunteer. DUE TO THE HEALTH GUIDELINES IN PLACE, PLEASE READ THE SUPPLEMENTAL REGULATIONS AT https://edmontonrallyclub.ca/rules-and-regulations/ BEFORE REGISTERING (special attention to section 15).
Organizers may remove any attendee that do not follow any regulation or physical distancing measures. No refunds will be issued for this reason. In case of cancellation by the organizers, event fees will be refunded and daily memberships credits will be issued for use in future events. Non-members require a daily membership ($20) that can be acquired during registration. Annual memberships are the best deal: buy them and save!
DISCLAIMER: We need a minimum of 12 entries by December 9th 23:59 to proceed. All events are subject to cancel or reschedule based on weather, availability of the track and number of registrations, so be sure to register early and check back in as the events approach. Edmonton Rally Club is a registered not-for-profit organization: all the money we charge is used to promote events like this. We run insured and responsible events - our events are sanctioned by CARS and WCMA. 100% of our staff is composed by volunteers. New volunteers are always needed - consider joining us. If you would like to sponsor any of our events, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible Vehicles: Production-model light passenger vehicles and small trucks (no vans, SUVs, or motorcycles allowed). Check the supp regs here if you are not sure about your vehicle's eligibility.
- M2010 or SA2010 certified helmets or newer. Check the supp regs here if you are not sure about your helmet's certification. Bring your own helmet, as we are not providing rentals at this time. No helmet sharing allowed.
- High-visibility vest.
Passengers: None at this time.
Food: Not available on site.
Toilets: Porta-potties on-site
No spectators allowed at this time.
Track setup: 8:00am – 10:30am
Mandatory Driver’s Meeting: 10:45am
First car out: 11:00am
Last car out: 4:00pm
A valid daily or annual ERC or other ASN-affiliate club membership is required. Check out our annual membership plans (best value) or get a daily membership during registration.