About this event
Located at the base of Mt. Rainer, Enumclaw is a charming town just 40 minutes east of Tacoma, WA. We are very excited to be hosting our second event at the Enumclaw Expo center. This venue will has a very traditional rallycross feeling with the course set up in a large grass field.
Competitors will race on either Saturday or Sunday, depending on class. During the sign up process, you have the opportunity to add a 2nd day of racing called Fun Runs. Fun Runs are where you have a 2nd full race day (racing + work assignment) in the Time Only class (just for fun).
Race day: $95
Race day + Fun Runs: $180
Payments will be processed on September 18th.
**There is a $10 Gate fee at this venue collected by the venue upon arrival. Bring cash.**
Schedule (both days)
7:00am: Gates open
7:30am-9:00am: Tech inspection, check in, course walking
9:00am: Driver meeting (required)
9:30am-12:30pm: Morning run group
1:30pm-4:30pm: Afternoon run group
Saturday, September 25th
Modified All Wheel Drive - Turbo/Supercharged
Prepared All Wheel Drive
Modified Front Wheel Drive
Prepared Rear Wheel Drive
Stock Front Wheel Drive
Sunday, September 26th
Modified Rear Wheel Drive
Stock All Wheel Drive
Modified All Wheel Drive- Naturally Aspirated
Prepared Front Wheel Drive
Stock Rear Wheel Drive
If you're new to rallycross, here are some helpful links:
Thank you for signing up for the Rainier Rumble Rallycross! Please take a moment to review the rallycross rules which include the vehicle classifications, competition and conduct requirements.
A rallycross is a motorsports event where vehicles race on a course delineated by cones on generally unpaved, mostly flat surfaces. Elapsed time is tracked by the organizer with time-based penalties assessed for actions such as missed cones and driving off-course. Scoring is the accumulation of timed runs plus penalties where the lowest time wins. One car is released at a time with course workers monitoring cones and penalties.
Rallycross events are structured as a run-work format where competitors race during their class session and work the course when another class races.
Conduct of Competitors
Each competitor must:
- Practice good sportsmanship at all times.
- Register for and compete in the appropriate class for their vehicle. It is the driver’s responsibility to know the correct class based on the rules and vehicle classifications set forth in the Rallycross Rules.
- Be responsible for their own safety and the safety of others.
- Know, understand and follow all rules as stated herein, in competitor communications and required driver meetings.
- Treat all officials, volunteers, spectators, the public and other competitors with respect and courtesy.
- Obey all laws and local ordinances, most importantly as they pertain to traffic laws.
- Not dispose of trash anywhere on site except for designated garbage receptacles.
- Follow the prescribed course. It is the competitor’s responsibility to know the course in order to keep other competitors, course workers and spectators safe. Competitors will be given the opportunity to walk and drive the course prior to competition.
- Fully perform their work assignment as instructed.
Failure to comply with the conduct requirements may result in disqualification and/or suspension.
To be eligible for Rallycross competition, a driver must:
- Not be disqualified from event or suspended from competition.
- Be, at minimum, 15 years old and meet one of the following criteria:
- Possess a valid (not expired or suspended) drivers license in their state of residence, or
- Possess a valid instruction permit and be accompanied by a parent/guardian that has been a licensed driver for at least five years.
You must register with a unique number - no duplicate numbers will be permitted.
Vehicles must have their number and class on the side of the vehicle. The minimum size for the numbers is 6 inches tall with a 1 inch stroke. Class letters may be of any size as long as they can be seen from a reasonable distance away. All number/class decals must be in a contrasting color to the vehicle body. If you have any questions or concerns about your number or class, bring a package of letter/numbers and apply them at the event.
Before 11:59PM, 9/17/2021: Cancellations permitted, no payment will be charged.
After 12:00AM, 9/18/2021: No cancellations or registration modifications after registration closes. No refunds will be given.
Registration is non-transferrable.
Waitlist process: You may be moved from the waitlist into the event anytime before 9/18, if a spot opens up. You will receive an email confirming your entry to the event. If you can no longer participate in the event, you must cancel through the Motorsport Reg site. If you do not cancel and are added to the event, you will be charged and there are no refunds after 9/18.