About this event
1.5 Day or 2.5 Day Racing School
Want to go racing this year? Join us for our early season competition licensing school March 24, 25 and 26 at PIR.
Be one of the first 5 to register and receive one free 2-Day SCCA entry fee ($445 value).
Have your own race prepared car and want to use it in the school? No problem!
- 1.5 Day: March 24, 25, 2021 in your own race car: $1299 (Standard SCCA Licensing Accreditation)
- 2.5 Day: March 24, 25, 26, 2021 in your own race car: $2499 (Standard PLUS SCCA Licensing Accreditation)
Or, rent a Pro Drive Spec Racer Ford for the school. Focus on your driving and Pro Drive will take care of the rest!
- 2.5 Day: March 24, 25, 26, 2021 in a Spec Racer Ford: $3999
- Want to rent a Spec Racer Ford for the March 27, 28 Double Regional Race? Special discounted pricing is available for March school participants. Use coupon code FIRSTRACE to receive $1000 off of a 2-day race rental.
Day 1: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Classroom sessions
Day 2: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 1 Lead-and-follow session
- 4 (20) minute track sessions with coaching
Day 3: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- 4 (25) minute track sessions with coaching
Use a Pro Drive Spec Racer Ford or bring your own race prepared car.
Pro Drive Spec Racer Ford participants:
- Helmet, race suit, gloves provided. However, if you intend enter the SCCA race you will need to be equipped with your own safety equipment.
- Maximum height is 6'5" and the maximum weight is 275
- You must be proficient with a manual transmission
- Race car rental release and liability clause must be signed prior to any on-track activity
All other participants:
- You must bring your own approved safety equipment