About this event
2 Day Racing School
Want to go racing this year? Join us for our early season competition licensing school March 23, 24, 2022 at PIR.
Be one of the first 5 to register and receive one free 2-Day SCCA entry fee ($445 value).
Have your own race prepared car and want to use it in the school? No problem!
- 1 Day: March 23, 2022 in your own race car: $1299 (Standard SCCA Licensing Accreditation)
- 2 Day: March 23, 24, 2022 in your own race car: $2299 (Standard PLUS SCCA Licensing Accreditation)
Or, rent a Pro Drive Spec Racer Ford for the school. Focus on your driving and Pro Drive will take care of the rest!
- 2 Day: March 23, 24, 2022 in a Spec Racer Ford: $4499
- Want to rent a Spec Racer Ford for the March 26, 27 Double Regional Race? Special discounted pricing is available for March school participants. Use coupon code FIRSTRACE to receive $1000 off of a 2-day race rental.
Use a Pro Drive Spec Racer Ford or bring your own race prepared car.
Pro Drive Spec Racer Ford participants:
- Helmet, race suit, gloves provided. However, if you intend enter the SCCA race you will need to be equipped with your own safety equipment.
- Maximum height is 6'5" and the maximum weight is 275
- You must be proficient with a manual transmission
- Race car rental release and liability clause must be signed prior to any on-track activity
All other participants:
- You must bring your own approved safety equipment