About this event
***Practice pass special! 50% your day pass if you are not a member or from out of town!*** register here: http://msreg.com/WCKCDayPass Coupon Code: Race9
Race 9 Micro/mini/Juniors race SATURDAY Oct 17th, Seniors/shifters Race SUNDAY Oct. 18th, 2020
Long track, (Clockwise)
We will be running the club race under the following supplemental regulations:
- Saturday Micro/Mini/Jr
- Sunday Seniors / Shifter
- Maximum 50 drivers can register per day
- Only one support person per driver. This person MUST be helping the driver as we will be qualifying that person as staff.
- One extra person from the same household can join the driver. (Mom/dad/brother/sister)
- No other spectators
- Registration per MSR. No in person at the track registration available.
- Drivers from the Saturday MUST leave the property on the Saturday after the event. Sunday drivers can't be at the track on Saturday, unless registered as a support person.
- Drivers must be in full gear (helmet/gloves/suit) when arriving at the hot pit
- Drivers can not remove their safety gear until back at their designated pit area. (not taking your helmet off at scales)
- Support persons/staff will need to wear face covering when entering the hot pit
- There will be additional Covid19 related measurements in place in regards to traffic flow, washrooms and hand sanitizing.
- There will be a staff member present checking credentials. Only registered drivers with their pre-registered support worker and/or one family member will be allowed on to the property. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Total Fees in CAD$, + 5% GST:
Saturday or Sunday Race: $ 100 (+ 5% GST)
Family Rate*: $ 275 (+ 5% GST)
Extra Class: $ 30 (+ 5% GST)
Guests (Non-WCKC Members):
Sunday Race: $ 125 (+ 5% GST)
Extra Class: $ 30 (+ 5% GST)
Sat. Practice ONLY (not entered in race): $ 50 (+ 5% GST)
Kid Karts may run practice laps for free at the lunch break - parents must marshal & supervise. NOT AVAILABLE
* In order to qualify for the family rate all participants must be living in the same household. Depending children must be 19 or younger. This is how you register for a family member rate:
- Select the paying "family rate" for $275 for the first participant and follow the prompts.
- Log out
- Log in the other participants of the family using their own account and select the "additional family rate participants" for the $ 0 rate
All Race Entries MUST be completed in MotorsportReg.com. NO paper entries will be accepted.
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the WCKC West Coast Kart Club. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Please use proper capitalization for all of your information as it will appear on the race results. This includes vehicle information.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
- Ensure ALL of your information is completed including transponder #'s, car #'s, license info, any other required information, and pay online
- Complete entries may use the new Express Registration Line. Incomplete entries will be sent to the other line; no exceptions.
- Next return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
All entries on MotorSportReg require a credit card to complete the registration process.
You do not need to actually pay with that credit card as you have other options such as cash, cheque and debit cards at Registration on the race weekend. Due to COVID19 regulations all payments will go through MSR. NO CASH payments available at the track. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the Registrar to make other arrangements.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Erik Gerlof at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transponder numbers are required for all karts. If you do not have a transponder listed in your vehicle profile, you must provide the number at Registration. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from Registration by selecting that item when you register online. Failure to have your transponder number registered to your kart will result in no practice times being posted.
For expedited processing at Registration, please prepay through MotorsportReg.com and insure that all of your information is correct. Incomplete registrations, or changes to registrations will result in delays for you and your fellow racers.
How the Online Payment works: Your credit card will NOT be charged until you go through Registration at the track. A pre-authorization check is done electronically to confirm validity and capacity of your account by MotorsportReg.com, much like a hotel might do. The pre-auth should fall off your account in 24-72 hours depending on your bank card's practices.
You can pay for your entry at Registration on the race weekend with cash or cheque, but you must use a credit card online to complete your registration. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the Registrar to make other arrangements
As a reminder, all Canadian participants must hold a valid CACC or ASN/FIA license to participate. WKA and other foreign licenses will only be accept for participants who reside outside of Canada. This applies for all CACC sanctions events.
West Coast Kart Club is an CACC sanctioned club. Everyone who will be participating in a CACC Sanctioned event will be required to have a valid Kart racing license. Don't have a CACC license? Apply here. The charge is $30 for the year. CACC License application
Approved kart racing licenses:
- CACC Regional Karting License
- CACC Day License available at the track ($30 fee)
- ASN National Karting License
- Any ASN affiliated foreign Karting Licence (WKA/FIA)
Note, SKUSA, IKF etc. are NOT recognized by FIA/ASN/CACC as a valid karting license and therefore not valid to use at ASN Sanctioned events, including WCKC club races.
When you arrive at the track please check in at registration to sign waivers, hand in your tech form and collect your wristbands.
** New ** Tech self-declaration form available below - fill out and print in advance, one less thing to do on Race Morning.