About this event
Race 10 , Saturday open practice, Sunday Raceday!
Long track, CLOCKWISE
All Race Entries MUST be completed in MotorsportReg.com. NO on site entries will be available.
Total Fees in CAD$, + 5% GST:
WCKC Members and members of SIKA, VIKA and Kartplex:
Sunday Race: $ 100 (+ 5% GST)
Family Rate*: $ 275 (+ 5% GST)
Extra Class: $ 30 (+ 5% GST)
Guests (Non-WCKC Members):
Saturday or Sunday Race: $ 125 (+ 5% GST)
Extra Class: $ 30 (+ 5% GST)
Sat. Practice for non members if entered in race $ 30 (+ 5% GST)
Sat. Practice ONLY (not entered in race): $ 50 (+ 5% GST)
Late fee. If registering after midnight on Friday before the event a late fee of $ 35 will be charged
* In order to qualify for the family rate all participants must be living in the same household. Depending children must be 22 or younger.
Kid Karts program will run during sat practice rotation + morning warmup, during morning break and lunch on Sunday : $ 50 (+ 5% GST)
Stoneridge, our insurance provider does no longer accept paper waivers. During the registration process you will be prompted to "speedwaiver" an easy and fast way to submit an event waiver.
Open practice, starts at 9.00 am till 5.00 pm. Rotation as per track supervisor. No karts on track after 5.00 pm
8.00AM TO 10.00 AM REGISTRATION
9:00 AM WARMUP 1 SESSION (6 MIN EACH) .
1.Group 1: MiniMax – Tag Cadet
2. Group 2: Sr. 4-cycle LO206
3. Group 3: Jr.II Lo206
4. Group 4:Sr. 2-cycle Rotax – TaG
5. Group 5:MicroMax - Jr.I LO206
6. Group 6: Tag Masters
7. Group 7: Rotax Junior – Tag Junior
8. Group 8: Shifter
9. Group 9 : Kid Kart
10:10 AM DRIVERS MEETING
10:30 AM QUALIFYING 4 Minute qualifier.
11:20 AM Kid Karts Qualify / Break
11:35 AM PRE FINALS
Lunch Time : Kid Kart Race
2.00 PM FINALS
4.00 PM Awards
*schedule subject to change depending on participation levels and per discretion of the race director/race steward.
All Race Entries MUST be completed in MotorsportReg.com. NO paper entries will be accepted.
A late fee will apply to all registrations entered after Friday before the race on midnight.
Thank you for using MotorsportReg.com online entry system for the WCKC West Coast Kart Club. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries with us will be quick and painless! You can also use this same profile to register for other events on MotorsportReg.com.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Please use proper capitalization for all of your information as it will appear on the race results. This includes vehicle information.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type.
- Ensure ALL of your information is completed including transponder #'s, car #'s, license info, any other required information, and pay online
- Complete entries may use the new Express Registration Line. Incomplete entries will be sent to the other line; no exceptions.
- Next return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
All entries on MotorSportReg require a credit card to complete the registration process. You do not need to actually pay with that credit card as you have other options such as cash, cheque and debit cards at Registration on the race weekend. All payments will go through MSR. NO CASH payments available at the track. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the Registrar to make other arrangements.
* In order to qualify for the family rate all participants must be living in the same household. Depending children must be 22 or younger. This is how you register for a family member rate:
- Select the paying "family rate" for $275 for the first participant and follow the prompts.
- Log out
- Log in the other participants of the family using their own account and select the "additional family rate participants" for the $ 0 rate
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have any questions about the event, please contact Erik Gerlof at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transponder numbers are required for all karts. You must provide the number during the registration.. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from the club by selecting that item when you register online. Failure to have your transponder number registered to your kart will result in no practice times being posted.
For expedited processing at Registration insure that all of your information is correct. Incomplete registrations, or changes to registrations will result in delays for you and your fellow racers.
How the Online Payment works: Your credit card will NOT be charged until you go through Registration at the track. A pre-authorization check is done electronically to confirm validity and capacity of your account by MotorsportReg.com, much like a hotel might do. The pre-auth should fall off your account in 24-72 hours depending on your bank card's practices. You can pay for your entry at Registration on the race weekend with cash or cheque, but you must use a credit card online to complete your registration. If you do not have a credit card, please contact the Registrar to make other arrangements
New at karting and you are not a member of any karting club or WCKC? No problem!
You can either Become a WCKC member !!
When you arrive at the track please check in at registration to sign waivers, hand in your tech form and collect your wristbands.
Tech self-declaration form available below - fill out and print in advance, one less thing to do on Race Morning.