About this event
Preparing for Gridlife NCM or shakedown for new season? This is the event for you.
An event hosted by racers, with maximum track time & minimum traffic in mind. Come and have a good time, and try not to break your cars.
BIG Thanks to our supporter Nankang Motorsport for making this event possible!
[More Information will be added in the next few weeks. For any immediate questions, please email ProjectSeatTime@gmail.com]
Intermediate & Advanced drivers only. Beginner-level drivers will be accepted by approval based on experince only.
60 driver limit, three run groups. Ride-alongs are allowed for pre-approved instructors only.
- Advanced 1: Opening Passing, point-by not required but preferred. Competition License Required (SCCA TT, GLTC-approved, etc)
- Advanced 2: Opening passing, point-by Only.
- Intermediate: Straight-line point-by passing only.
Provisonal schedule: SCHEDULE.pdf
Tech Form: Work In Progress
All drivers would receive a one-time Nankang Motorsport 15%-off Tire Coupon, to be redeemed when purchasing one set of Nankang Motorsport tires through PhD Racing Lab only. For more information, please email ProjectSeatTime@gmail.com.
Registration fee: 300$ per driver
NOISE LIMIT: 103 DB @ 50 FT. Please prepare well ahead of time.
Safety: Helmets Require, SA2010 or newer. Long pants (it's gonna be April and probably chilly you should wear long pants anyway), closed-toe shoes only. Race suit recommended for everyone but even more so in Advanced 1.
- Pets are allowed in the pits, but not on track. Please. We'll get sued for animal cruelty.
- ZERO alcohol allowed. Ethanol fuel for Vehicle is allowed. Just don't drink that.
- Paddock speed limit is 15 MPH, strictly enforced.
- If you have a problem with another driver, please speak to us first.
- Oil Clean ups will by charged by oil dry material to the driver who caused the spill, $10 per bag.
Bring your own helmet, open to intermediate to advanced level drivers only. Beginner-level drivers will be accpeted by approval only.