About this event
WELCOME to the registration page for the inaugural Zone 4 PCA Porsches in the Park, hosted by Rally Sport Region! All PCA members and potential PCA members are welcome to register.
Electronic pre-registration through MotorsportReg (MSR) is REQUIRED! Here is a link to detailed instructions for those who are familiar with MSR and especially for those who are not:
WHERE: German Park, 5549 Pontiac Trail, Ann Arbor, MI 48105. It's 8-9 miles NNE of The Big House (U of Michigan Stadium).
WHEN: July 16th, 2022 from Noon until Dark (9-9:30am)
WHAT: a gathering of 100+ Porsches and their owners with planned drives, People's Choice concours, upscale dinner and a German band
* Noon: gates open
* 1:30pm: TSD rally leaves the gate -- ~1½ hours rally. This requires two people (minimum); i.e., no solo drives
* 2:00pm: First of three driving tours leave the gate -- ~1 hour drive. Three time slots will be defined by driving pleasure level
* 3:30-5:00pm: People's Choice Concours on the grounds. Everybody is entered!!!
* 5:00-7:00pm: Buffet dinner in the Pavilion
* 6:00-9:00pm: the Eric Neubauer Ensemble Die Dorfmusikanten plays for listening pleasure and dancing
* Registration: $60 per person
* TSD rally: included
* Driving tours: included
* Concours: included
* DInner: included
* T-shirt: $20 each. PLEASE pre-order by July 1st!
COVID: even though COVID is on the wain please remember that it's still around so be aware of others' personal space
PETS: no pets are allowed at German Park unless it is a Service Animal with proper documentation.
WAIVERS: electronic Speedwaiver must be signed by EVERY person at the event -- see below for details
If you have any question or would like additional information regarding this event contact:
* Event Chair: Jon Heidorn, 734.239.2942 or email email@example.com
* Registrar: Charlie Brown III, 734.358.2393; firstname.lastname@example.org
* TSD Rally: John & Diane Thomson, email@example.com
* Driving Tours: Mike O'Rear, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Concours: Steve Zarbo, email@example.com
If you missed it above electronic pre-registration through MotorsportReg (MSR) is REQUIRED! Here is a link to detailed instructions for those who are familiar with MSR and especially for those who are not:
As you work your way through the E-registration process you will be asked the following:
* How many people are coming? And their names?
* What kind of Porsche are you bringing? We need this to block out the Poeple's Choice Concours area.
* Will you be participating in the TSD rally? First one in RSR for a LONG time!
* Will you be participating in one of the driving tours?
Note: due to time constraints you cannot do the TSD rally AND a driving tour -- sadly not eough time to do both.
* Your main protein preference for dinner -- beef, chicken or vegan. This will be a buffet dinner, and you will be able to pick any/all, but we need a good starting point for the chefs to prepare.
* Would you like to purchase an event t-shirt? If so, how many and what size(s)?
For the TSD rally -- two per car minimum -- you must download this app to your phone for electronic timing and scoring:
* TSD Rally Registration closes Saturday, 07/09 @ 11:59pm!!!!!!!!!
* The Richta GPS Timing and Scoring System provides real time scoring for road rallys, reports scores to the entrants on their phone and automatically transmits scores to the rally organizers.
* The app we will use is: Competitor - Richta GPS Checkpoints: TSD App download
* Instructions: TSD app instructions
** MUST have at least one Android or iOS Smartphone (with downloaded app above) and two people per car!