About this event
Registration is OPEN!
This TechEd will be at J&L Fabricating.
J&L is an adult Toy Store - J&L is a world renowned “Vintage Racing Prep Shop” that few people ever get a chance to visit. There are probably less than 20 shops like J&L in the USA and most NEVER open their doors to visitors! Few Porsche clubs are able to visit a shop like J&L. This TechEd will be like Christmas in November.
See: Formula 1 race cars, Le Mans race cars, Can-Am race cars and vintage racers with their skin off, Street Rods, Pebble Beach restorations, Hand Made aluminum bodies being formed. DO NOT miss this TechEd!
Who should attend this TechEd?
- People who enjoy seeing…
- RACE cars
- RARE cars
- World Class restorations
- Cars with the body removed
- Cars mechanicals
- How they create cars by hand
- The tools they use
- And meeting the craftsmen who do this work
This TechEd will cover:
- Shop Tour
- See cars in stages of creation and maintenance
- Look at race cars, show cars and restorations… Learn about them
- Expect to be surprised at what you will see and learn
- J&L is a World Renowned “Vintage Racing Prep Shop”
- FREE TechEd
- Saturday November 19th
- 9:00 am Doors open
- Coffee – Water – Donuts are provided
- 9:30 am Program “begins”
- 12:30 pm Program “ends”
113 23rd. Street Southeast
Puyallup, Washington 98372
- Scroll… DOWN this page
- Click on… “Register now” Black Button
- Follow… “Prompts” in RED boxes
- Read October 2022 PNWR Spiel for more information
- Email… email@example.com
All attendees are welcome. You do not need to be a member of the Porsche Club ...but you really should consider it. It's about the people.