About this event
Haury’s Collision & Vintage / Collision Consulting / Galileo Law - PNWR TechEd – January 28, 2023
Saturday, January 28, 2023
PNWR / Haury’s Collision & Vintage, Seattle, WA
Registration is OPEN
Registration ends on January 27, 2023 at midnight
Learn to… ‘Buy & Use’ Auto Insurance Correctly. This is the PNWR’s ‘MOST USEFUL’ TechEd.
Why am I passionate about this TechEd?
This will be the 4th time the PNWR is covering this topic. Because of this TechEd, I get calls from PNWR members who need help with their insurance claims. Because of this TechEd we can help PNWR members! If you drive a car, ANY car, you NEED to attend this TechEd.
If the PNWR paid you $1,000, would you attend this TechEd?
If you attend this TechEd the PNWR will be paying you at least $1,000… How?
- This TechEd has SAVED PNWR members THOUSADS of DOLLARS in insurance costs and claims!
- In one case WE SAVED a PNWR member over $30,000.00
Who should attend?
- Everyone who drives a car
- Bring a guest! Family member – Neighbor – Co-worker
Why should you attend this TechEd?
- Save YOUR LIFE
- Save THOUSANDS of DOLLARS
- Save TIME
- Eliminate GRIEF and FRUSTRATION!
- Become an informed and discriminating consumer
This TechEd will cover:
- Auto Rebuild Shop stuff:
- Insurance Claims stuff:
- Insurance Policy stuff:
- Collision Consulting stuff:
- Diminished Value
- Loss of Use
- Obtain ‘Full Value’ after a ‘Total Loss’
- Pre-Purchase Inspections… Was it repaired correctly?
- Buying Insurance ‘Do’s & Don’ts
- Free TechEd
- Saturday January 28th
- 9:00 am Doors Open
- 9:30 am Program Begins
- 12:30 pm Program Ends
- Coffee – Water - Donuts – are provided
- BRING a folding chair
Haury’s Collision & Vintage
11514 Lake City Way Northeast
Seattle, Washington 98125
- Scroll… DOWN this page
- Click on… ‘Register now’ Black Button
- Follow… “Prompts” in RED boxes
- Email… firstname.lastname@example.org
John P. Mueller
Technical Education Chair
Porsche Club of America - Pacific Northwest Region
All attendees are welcome. You do not need to be a member of the Porsche Club ...but you really should consider it. It's about the people.