About this event
This is the practice day (Friday) before our Round 7 & 8 race weekend in Quesnel. Payment for practice fees is CASH-ONLY, at the track. All proceeds go to the Cariboo Raceway Karters.
Online registration is required for the electronic waiver.
- You must be a 2023 PCMRC member in good standing to participate in practice
- Your bike must be track-ready and meet our race-prep standards. See the 2023 PCMRC Rule Book for details.
- Any metal parts that may contact the track in a crash need to be protected by plastic sliders eg axles,handle bar ends, footpegs, exhaust.
- All oil, gas and water contained in motorcycle must be secure and not leak onto track at anytime including during a crash.
- Sound limits will be strictly enforced
- All riders must wear full safety gear (helmet, leathers, back protector, boots, and gloves) that meets our 2022 safety equipment standards. See the 2023 PCMRC Rule Book for details.
- There is ABSOLUTELY NO riding in the pit/paddock area.
- If you are sitting on your bike it must be off.
- You ARE allowed to push a running bike.
We are guests at Greg Moore Raceway. You are representing the PCMRC while at the track; our continued access to this facility is dependent on all of us acting with respect towards each other, WCKC members, and the facility.