About this event
This is the practice day (Friday) before our Round 1 & 2 race weekend. The track will be shared between PCMRC members and WCKC karters throughout the day.
The day will be split into two sessions:
- Daytime Session (9am - 4pm): 2 groups of 10 riders (20 spots in total), limited to ages 10+
- Evening Session (4pm - 8pm): 1 group of 10 riders (ages 10+) and 1 group reserved for our Youth 6-9 members
If the session you want is sold out, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist in case a spot opens up at the last minute. Preference will be given to riders who are racing with us on the weekend, but spots may be available for non-racers.
- You must be a 2022 PCMRC member in good standing to participate in practice
- Your bike must be track-ready and meet our race-prep standards. See the 2022 PCMRC Rule Book for details.
- Any metal parts that may contact the track in a crash need to be protected by plastic sliders eg axles,handle bar ends, footpegs, exhaust.
- All oil, gas and water contained in motorcycle must be secure and not leak onto track at anytime including during a crash.
- Sound limits will be strictly enforced
- All riders must wear full safety gear (helmet, leathers, back protector, boots, and gloves) that meets our 2022 safety equipment standards. See the 2022 PCMRC Rule Book for details.
- There is ABSOLUTELY NO riding in the pit/paddock area.
- If you are sitting on your bike it must be off.
- You ARE allowed to push a running bike.
We are guests at Greg Moore Raceway. You are representing the PCMRC while at the track; our continued access to this facility is dependent on all of us acting with respect towards each other, WCKC members, and the facility.