About this event
Come out and join your fellow PCAers for a morning of fun in Owings Mills. We’ll meet Saturday morning, September 3rd, at 8am. The Tillery is an upscale American food restaurant where traditional fare meets culinary innovation. Check out their menu here.
All participants must register for the breakfast here by August 31st (no walkups accepted).
Seating is limited to 20 people (you will be placed on the waitlist if the limit is met but may be contacted should anyone cancel and there is availability). There is no registration fee for this event.
WHEN and WHERE
- When: September 3, 2022, Saturday
- Meeting time: 8:00am
- Meeting point: The Tillery Restaurant & Bar (Metro Centre, 10101 Grand Central Avenue, Owings Mills, 443-940-8810)
- End of social: 9:30am
- Registration will open at 12:00pm on August 10th and close at midnight on August 31st.
- There is no fee for this event.
- If you have already registered and need help to cancel your registration, refer to this link for detailed instructions.
Send social related questions to the Social Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.