About this event
PCA OCR has partnered with Dwain Dement, former pro driver and owner of Vision Motorsportsfor a Performance Driving School at Streets of Willow on Thursday May 19th.. Dwain is a top notch coach with experience coaching entry level as well as pro-level drivers,
The Performance Driving School will include classroom and run groups for those drivers looking for a structured program to learn more about the capabilities of their car on the track. Drivers with sufficient experience can opt for a day of open lapping sessions with optional instruction.
The Performance Driving School will include brief classroom and lots of run groups and is for those drivers looking for a structured program to learn more about the capabilities of their car in a safe and friendly environment.
- EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS
- NO PRE-REQUISITES TO PARTICIPATE
- LEARN IN YOUR OWN CAR
- NOVICES WELCOME
- CLASSROOM SESSIONS
- LOTS OF TRACK TIME
- COMPLETION CERTIFICATE
Performance Driving School with Professional Instructors including lunch - $395
Drivers with track experience can opt for HPDE and enjoy a day of lapping sessions. Participants in the HPDE must have a minimumm of 2 days previous track experience. Contact Jim Salzer at 949-300-1731 if there are any questions.
- TRACK TIPS FROM EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTORS
- RUN GROUPS BASED ON EXPERIENCE
- EIGHT 20 MINUTE RUN SESSIONS PER GROUP
HPDE including track time and lunch - $250
- Drivers must be 18 years of age or 16 years old with parental consent.
- All Drivers must provide a Snell 2010 or newer Helmet for use during the event.
- All cars should be tech inspected prior to the event with special care taken to insure that there is sufficient tire tread and brake pads remaining for use during a track day. A form will be provided to all registrants that needs to be completed before the event and explains the tech inspection process. There is no refund for cars deemed unsafe for use at the event. Contact Jim Salzer at Vision Motorsports at 949-770-2888 for questions about tech inspecting your car before the event.