About this event
July 7th - July 9th
2023 NWKA Pad Holder Super Cup Series Presented by Spokane Kart Racing Association
We are excited to kick off rounds 7 & 8, July 7th - July 9th in Airway Heights, WA, at Spokane Kart Racing Association.
For more information about Pad Holder Supercup and SKRA, please visit the sites below.
Please check in at the registration tower.
Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
Title Sponsor - Pad Holder, presented by N1 Collision Group
Event Trophy Sponsor - Burly Products
2023 NWKA Rules & Regulations - Padholder Super Cup Rules
Your Classes presented by,
2023 Padholder Super Cup Sprint Daily Group Schedule
- Printable .pdf REVIEW THE GROUP DAILY SCHEDULE BEFORE PROCEEDING
2023 NWKA Pad Holder Super Series Membership
- All event competitors are required to be a member of the Northwest Karting Asssociating
- Fill out at time of registration, $10 per family
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- All participants are asked to fill out a "pit request form" so we have a better idea of the trailer, tents and entire setup of each team/driver so we can organize the pit area the best we can. Please download the form at the link below and return to the email addresses as stated on the form, an example of a properly filled out form is also provided below.
- Pit Request Form
- Pit Request Form Example
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form at the time of the event.
If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
- Parental Consent & Minor Release Form
- GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM - Must be notarized (required if legal guardian isn't attending)
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite
One RV Camp spot per family
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- Friendly reminder, all Tag and Shifter karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides