Please check in at the registration tower.
Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
Title Sponsor - Pad Holder, presented by N1 Collision Group
Event Trophy Sponsor - Burly Products
2023 NWKA Rules & Regulations - Padholder Super Cup Rules
Your Classes presented by,
2023 Padholder Super Cup Sprint Daily Group Schedule
- Printable .pdf REVIEW THE GROUP DAILY SCHEDULE BEFORE PROCEEDING
2023 NWKA Pad Holder Super Series Membership
- All event competitors are required to be a member of the Northwest Karting Asssociating
- Fill out at time of registration, $10 per family
PIT AREA REQUEST FORM
- SIMA will not be issuing pit request forms. Pitting will be on first come first serve basis. SIMA will have a limited amount of garages that they will be renting. See registration form.
- Every kart pitting on the pavement MUST have a drip pan under it at all times. This will be strictly enforced throughout the weekend, to ensure we are taking good care of our pavement. Thank you!
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form at the time of the event.
If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
- Parental Consent & Minor Release Form
- GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM - Must be notarized (required if legal guardian isn't attending)
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite outside of the Pit Area.
One RV Camp spot per family
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- Friendly reminder, all Tag and Shifter karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides