About this event
2022 NWKA Pad Holder Super Cup Series Presented by Sumas International Motorsports Academy
We are excited to kick off rounds 9 & 10 on August 5-7 in Sumas Wa, at Sumas International Motorsports Academy.
For more information about Pad Holder Supercup and SIMA, please visit the sites below.
Please check in at the registration tower.
Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
Series Sponsors - Pad Holder, N1 Collision Group
2022 NWKA Rules & Regulations - PadholderSuperCupRedD2.pdf
Your Classes presented by,
Othenthal Race products JR II Briggs 206 CMC World Formula Huggler Race Engines TaG SR Chinn Construction SR Briggs 206 Generations Bar & grill NW100SR Augies Fiberglass NW100JR Italian Motors TaG JR Helmet House shifter light Midnight Motorsports Kid Karts Lane Landscaping and Fencing Tag Cadet Cheap Fast Racing JR I Briggs 206 Xccel Racing Tag Heavy Xccel Racing Shifter Heavy Burly Products NW60cc
- Class Structure
Special Thanks to Kart O Rama, Mikes Kart Stands, In City Prints, Lecont Tires
2022 Padholder Super Cup Sprint Daily Group Schedule
- Printable .pdf REVIEW THE GROUP DAILY SCHEDULE BEFORE PROCEEDING
2022 NWKA Pad Holder Super Series Membership
- All event competitors are required to be a member of the Northwest Karting Asssociating
- Fill out at time of registration, $10 per family
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form at the time of the event.
If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized.
- Parental Consent & Minor Release Form
- GUARDIAN RELEASE FORM - Must be notarized (required if legal guardian isn't attending)
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite in the field area.
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- Friendly reminder, all Tag and Shifter karts must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides