About this event
All entrants MUST register online by the deadline. ➤ ➤ ➤
There will NOT be an opportunity to register late or on-site at the event!
Join us for our 46th Annual Season of Ice Racing! Our ice races feature full-size 4WD and AWD vehicles of all types.
STUDS ONLY — NO EVENTS ON SUNDAY THIS WEEKEND!
Events on Saturday, January 22nd
- Street Studs
- Pro Street Studs
- Pro Street Rally
- Competition Studs
- Competition Cheaters
Ice Racing in Competitive Brackets
- Entry fee is $26.50 per driver per class
- Volunteers for Tech, Track, Greeters and Registration should be at the lake at 7:00am to start setting up
- Drivers must go through Tech Inspection and check in between 7:30am and 8:30am
- Mandatory Driver's Meeting is at 9:00am
- Run order is announced at the Driver's Meeting and races start as soon as it ends
Registration may close sooner for some events if they fill up.
Please read a current copy of the rules before registering to compete: LINKED HERE
All of our events are for full-size four-wheel drive or all-wheel drive vehicles only! We do not allow UTVs, ATVs, motorcycles, snowmobiles, etc. to participate in our events.
Ice racing is a form of off-road racing, so vehicles should have a minimum of 6" of clearance and some classes will require more. At times, the lake will have a lot of snow or the track may have bumps, ruts, or undulations that could cause problems for lowered or low-clearance vehicles.
- All race competitors are required to help run a class that they are not participating in by flagging corners, helping stage, or any other duties necessary to safely run the event, as others will be volunteering to run YOUR class. As such, you are reminded to dress warmly, as you may need to stand out in the cold for extended periods of time. Ice traction grips (Yaktrax, Kahtoola, Korkers or similar) for your shoes are also recommended because falling down hurts. They are available at REI, but there are similar products on Amazon for less.
If you are not prepared or refuse to help out, you may not be permitted to participate.
- You will be required to show your Driver's License and sign our waiver when you check in at the lake.
- You will be required to show proof of insurance for your vehicle if we don't have it on file here.
- Your vehicle must pass a tech/safety inspection prior to check in, so please ensure that your vehicle meets class requirements, is in good condition, and is not leaking any fluids.
- Helmets are required in all Competition Division classes and in the Pro Street Rally and Pro Street Studs classes. We have a limited number of helmets available to rent on a first come, first served basis at Registration. You will need to leave your Driver's License to take a helmet.