About this event
DOG DAYS OF SUMMER ARE HERE!!
Please join Oregon Region SCCA for our August Regional/Vintage & Sprint Races + GASS
August 7, 8, 2021
Morning meeting at 8:00 AM at the base of the North Paddock Tower. Registration will open at 7:30 AM in the North Paddock Tower.
The weekend will include Qualify and Race on Saturday and Sprint Race and Main Race on Sunday for all Regional and Vintage groups. We are pleased to welcome back Great American Stock Car Series (GASS) as our guest run group. GASS is a big contributor to this event financially and we appreciate their support. GASS will run a practice, qualify and race on Saturday and qualify and race on Sunday.
- North Paddock
- Crossings at Turn 8 Saturday and Sunday
- Crossing at Start Finish Friday evening between TNIA sessions
- Gates Closed each night at 9PM - 6AM
Boxed lunches will be available to registered volunteers on Saturday and Sunday at the Motocross concession stand.
Weekend Schedule available August 2021 schedule.pdf
Weekend Supp Regs coming soon
SCCA Sanction Numbers:
Pro Drive Test Day Friday, August 6. We cannot enter the paddock until Test Day is over -- after 4:00 PM.
Enter through FRONT GATE, cross at S/F all weekend.
Thank you for using the MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Oregon Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Oregon Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
1. If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
2. Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
3. Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
4. If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & license type.
5. Now return to this page and enter the event.
If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
You will receive an email confirmation of your entry automatically from the MotorsportReg.com system. If you have questions about the event, email Oregon Region SCCA at email@example.com