About this event
2 day event. 4 run groups. Limited to 15 car per group
20 min session. The first group starts at 9am
12pm-1pm lunch break
The last group ends at 5pm Sat & Sun.
Point by passing for all run groups.
Beginner, novice, intermediate passing in passing zones only.
Lunch is included.
Each ticket is per Driver - Not per car
Registration & run groups for both days (Sat & Sun):
-Track opens at 5PM on Friday night for anyone to come in early!
-Registration starts at 7AM.
-Drivers meeting is at 8:15AM-8:45AM
We will have 4 groups
-Group 1 (Advance), Group 2 (Intermediate), Group 3 (Novice), Group 4 (Beginner)
-9AM Group 2 will hit the track, then group 3, then group 4, then group 1 and so on.
-9 AM Instruction Session for all people in group 3 and 4 plus anyone interested.
Each session is 20min.
-Lunch break Saturday(12pm-1pm), Sun (11AM-12PM) Lunch & beverages are provided.
-The last session is usually open for all groups.
-Around 6-7* of 20min sessions per group each day
-5PM track closes. (You can camp, grill, bonfire, have fun!) after 5pm on Saturday.
Level of Experience:
- This group is for people that are new to OTD/HPDEs
- You are learning the flags, hand signals, and track etiquette
- You are new to driving on a road course and are also learning how to navigate the track.
- You are primarily focused on your driving and performance.
- You are learning to expand your focus to the Corner Marshals
- You are reliant on Corner Marshals to let you know someone wants to pass.
- Some experience - you have successfully completed 2-3 track days either here or at other tracks.
- You are familiar with all of the flags and hand signals.
- You are comfortable at speed on the track but still working on your line
- You are gaining experience and comfort with passing on long straights.
- Your focus is expanding to include drivers behind you
- You are less reliant on Corner Marshals letting you know someone wants to pass
- You know what an "Apex" is.
- You have multiple track days here or at other tracks
- You know the flags and hand signals well enough to give a speech on them
- You have experienced the limits of traction, and have some experience how to resume control
- You are highly aware of all driver and Corner Marshal activity around you
- You are genuinely surprised if a Corner Marshal has indicated a driver wants to pass and you were not aware of it.
- You are learning how to execute passes on low speed turns.
- You measure your OTD/HPDE experience by "Seasons"
- You are comfortable passing/being passed at any point on this track
- You are embarrassed if a Corner Marshal shows you a passing flag and you didn't already have the passing zone picked out
- You are capable of teaching flags and hand signals to a small group of people that do not speak your language.
- Tires and brake pads have long ago become a known "expense" that is included in your household budget
- You share knowledge with novice drivers on how to get started and improve their performance
Snell SA 2005 Helmet.
For Open Wheels & Convertibles, please reach out to us.