About this event
Reach New Top Speeds At The NOLA Motorsports Open Track Day
Anyone with a car can enjoy our 2.75-mile road course.
Whether you are looking to compete or just have fun, come to the park as a race fan, a driver, or a rider, we have something for you. On our typical automobile open track day, you will get five 20-minute sessions on track in one run group based on your overall track experience (novice, intermediate/advanced, race car).
We will be running the 2.75-mile configuration with the esses. This is the same configuration that the NASA event uses.
$200 FOR THE DAY
7:00am - REGISTRATION OPENS (LOCATED IN THE REGISTRATION BUILDING AT THE FRONT GATE)
8:00am - DRIVERS MEETING (PA Announcment)
8:30am - GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
9:00am - GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)
9:30am - GROUP 3- NOVICE (LEAD FOLLOW)
10:00am - GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
10:30am - GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)
11:00am - GROUP 3- NOVICE (LEAD FOLLOW)
11:30am - LUNCH
12:30pm - GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
1:00pm - GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)
1:30pm - GROUP 3- NOVICE
2:00pm - GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
2:30pm - GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)
3:00pm - GROUP 3- NOVICE
3:30pm - GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
4:00pm - GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)
4:30pm - GROUP 3- NOVICE
5:00pm - Track Cold
Want to Race?
Register for the next NASA NOLA Racing Event.
|Check Out the 2020 NASA NOLA Calendar >>|
- By Registering you agree to adhere to all Park Rules & Regulations.
- You must have a valid Competition license to participate in the race group
- Helmets must be Snell SA 2015 or newer
- You must be at least 16 years of age minor waiver must be filled out and parent or guardian must be present for the duration of the event.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Convertibles must have factory rollover protection as stated in the vehicle's owner's manual or an SCCA Solo II roll bar. If you have questions please references this list.
- Pickup trucks, minivans, and SUV's are not permitted.
- No passengers are allowed.- This is a park wide rule there are no exceptions!
- A tech sheet must be filled out and turned in at the drivers meeting to receive your run group sticker. Automobile Inspection Form NOLA.doc
NASA THERE WILL BE NO EARLY TECH FOR NASA-
REGISTRATION OPENS (LOCATED IN TRAILER IN REGISTRATION BUILDING AT FRONT GATE)
|8:00 AM||DRIVERS MEETING (PADDOCK ANNOUNCMENT)|
|8:30 AM||GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED|
|9:00 AM||GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)|
|9:30 AM||GROUP 3- NOVICE (LEAD FOLLOW)|
|10:00 AM||GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED|
|10:30 AM||GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)|
|11:00 AM||GROUP 3- NOVICE (LEAD FOLLOW)|
|12:30 PM||GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED|
|1:00 PM||GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)|
|1:30 PM||GROUP 3- NOVICE|
|2:00 PM||GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED|
|2:30 PM||GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)|
|3:00 PM||GROUP 3- NOVICE|
|3:30 PM||GROUP 1- INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED|
|4:00 PM||GROUP 2- RACE CAR GROUP (SAFETY GEAR REQ)|
|4:30 PM||GROUP 3- NOVICE|