About this event
MAY 28-30, 2016
The 36th Annual
"David W. Johnston Memorial Races"
US MAJORS TOUR
TEST AND TUNE FRIDAY MAY 27
Contact ProFormance Racing School for reservations & information: 253-630-5130
The three-day weekend consists of National Class Racing at Pacific Raceway, Kent WA
Late Registration will be available at the track after online registration ends.
Sanction #: 16-M-4054-S, 16-CT-4583-S, 16-TT-4584-S 15-M-3561-S
Link to schedule here
Spectator Tickets available for pre sale soon available for pre-sale online https://tix.extremetix.com/Online/?siteID=3049 or at the gate.
Daily Rates: Adults $10; Juniors (13-17) $5. Under 12 Free
3-Day Pass: Adults $25, Juniors $10
Thank you for using our MotorsportReg.com online entry system for Northwest Region SCCA road racing events. If you follow these steps to create your account the first time you enter, your future entries for Northwest Region SCCA will be quick and painless!
This event is sanctioned by the SPORTS CAR CLUB of AMERICA, Inc., and is organized and operated by the NORTHWEST REGION and held under the 2016 SCCA General Competition Rules.
- If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
- By entering your name as it appears on your SCCA membership card your expiration date can be verified automatically. This will save you time when you enter an event that membership or weekend membership is required.
- Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
- Review your vehicle(s) making sure to enter your preferred car numbers and your transponder number.
- Enter your medical information for the Ambulance/Life Support crew.
- If you already have an account, please be sure your profile contains your club affiliation & competition license type. When you enter your membership# please remember to include the "_#" (ex: 123456_1)
- Now return to this page and enter the event and pay online.
- If you have technical issues with online entry on MotorsportReg.com, you can contact their customer support during normal business hours at 415-462-5603 or by email here.
- Transponder numbers are required for all race cars. If you do not have a transponder listed in your vehicle profile, you must provide the number at Registration. If you don't own a transponder, you may rent one for the weekend from Drivers Services at the event.
- Remember to go through on-site registration with your competition license at the track!