About this event
Join us as we visit New Jersey Motorsports Park Lightning Raceway!
The 1.9 mile northern circuit is known as Lightning Raceway. This 10 corner circuit is fast and challenging featuring some of the most interesting and dramatic corners and elevation changes in the park. The 20 acre paddock area has a 4 acre skid pad and autocross area, as well as concession areas, timing towers and school and drivers meeting room facilities. Bring your friends and family to enjoy NETC's season closer!
Sunday November 12th
Run Groups *(subject to change by total number of drivers)*
- Advanced OPEN TO ALL CARS - Advanced drivers with 20+ track days or similar experience
- Intermediate OPEN TO ALL CARS – Intermediate drivers with 5+ track days or similar experience
- Beginner OPEN TO ALL CARS- Beginner drivers with less than 5 track days.
» 1.9 miles
» Running CW
Raffles from our sponsors!
NJMP VIP Suites and Garages are available here
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection
- Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track (to be determined day of event)
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to the event date by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, NETC & NJMP.
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor or approved by Brad B or Peter C.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
TECH SHEET : Safety inspection NETC.pdf
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE:
Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
No passengers allowed
HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
Event is Rain or Shine