North East Track Club- NYST & PVRNew York Safety Track (NYST)
About this event
Join us as we visit the New York Safety Track and Pineview Run for our Advanced/Solo event!
Monday & Tuesday 8/8-9/22
7 hours OPEN TRACK @NYST w/ 40 cars MAX
6 hours OPEN TRACK @PVR w/ 25 cars MAX
This event will have no run groups just open lapping with a break for lunch. There will only be 25 spots available for the two day registration so don't wait!
NYST Track Stats: UPTOWN
Track Length: 2.14 miles
Elevation Change: 450 feet
Hills / Drops: 7
PVR Track Stats
Track Length: 1.1 miles
Elevation Change: 250 feet
Raffles from our sponsors!
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional)
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2022 season
- Christian S2K Services discount for all vehicles
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: UP TO 10% off for all registered S2K TakeOver/NETC drivers for the 2022 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track (to be determined day of event)
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015 or newer
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to the event date by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, NETC.
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor or approved by Brad B or Peter C.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2022.docx
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE:
Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
No passengers aloud
HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
Event is Rain or Shine