North East Track Club- NJMP ThunderboltNJMP Thunderbolt
About this event
Join us as we visit New Jersey Motorsports Park Thunderbolt Raceway!
Tuesday August 30th 2022
2 hours minimum on track for all run groups for the day!
Run Groups *(subject to change by the total number of drivers)*
- Advanced OPEN TO ALL CARS - Advanced drivers with 20+ track days or similar experience
- Intermediate OPEN TO ALL CARS – Intermediate drivers with 5+ track days or similar experience
- Beginner OPEN TO ALL CARS- Beginner drivers with less than 5 track days.
Track Length: 2.25 miles
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection
- Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track (to be determined day of event)
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and the tech form filled out PRIOR to the event date by a certified mechanic shop and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, NETC & NJMP.
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor or approved by Brad B or Peter C.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2022.docx
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE:
Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
No passengers aloud
HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
Event is Rain or Shine