About this event
Here it is! Our very own EXCLUSIVE HPDE track day at NJMP Thunderbolt
You get 7 sessions of non stop driving on track. Each session are 20 – 25 minutes long. Catered Lunch will be included and Free T-shirt
There will be 3 run groups:
- GREEN - Novice group - Paced Laps, Lead to follow, NO PASSING - Instructors Available – Very limited experience
- BLUE - Intermediate group - Faster paced
- RED - Advanced Group - Experienced drivers only.
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional)
- Download the HotLap.io app
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
- There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- The Drivers Meeting will be followed by an additional instructional meeting for the GREEN Group
- Catered Lunch will be included. Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track.
- Our NEDC / NETC Media team will be on hand all day to capture the fun we will be having
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2010
- NJMP offers helmet rentals on a first come basis at their gift shop across from the garage at Thunderbolt. They charge $25 for the day.
- CONVERTIBLES with roll hoops or roll bars MUST pass the "BROOMSTICK TEST". At the time of your tech inspection, a broomstick is placed on the top of the windshield continuing toward the top of the hoop/bar behind the drivers seat. The top of the drivers helmet must be below the broomstick.
-Removable Hardtops do not constitute rollover protection and such vehicles are not permitted.
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to Mar 23rd by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by NJMP before you are allowed to drive on the track.
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
- If you would like to park inside the garage. There will be an additional charge and spaces are limited to only 22 cars
Tech inspections safety inspection sheet NETC.pdf