NJ & NCC ///M Club Day @ BMW Performance CenterBMW Performance Center East
About this event
Event Canceled - Not Enough Participamts
The New Jersey and National Capital chapters are headed back to the BMW Performance Center in Greer, South Carolina on September 17th for another ///M Club Day driving event. As always, the Performance Center provides current model ///M cars, instructors, gas, tires, lunch and a first-class facility for a fun-filled day at the track. Just show up ready to drive!
Due to high demand for our ///M Club Day events, we have scheduled an additional school for 2022. Applicants can sign up now! As usual, two people share driving in a car for the fee of $750 per driver per day. We can also offer driver's a car to themselves for the entire day. No sharing, you will drive all day for just $1,500!
The focus of this event is on improving your driving skills and having fun through a combination of driving exercises, classroom instruction and competitive events. No helmets or previous driving school experience are required. All skill levels are welcome and encouraged to attend.
This school is a special program designed by the Performance Center staff specifically for the New Jersey and National Capital chapters. It will be similar to previous ///M Club Day events, which included instruction on proper driving position, vehicle dynamics, car-control skills, weight-transfer, oversteer/understeer and improved vision. The day is divided into morning and afternoon sessions which mix skill exercises and competitive events, including skid pad wet/dry courses, braking and handling practice, autocross, lapping and more.
We will be driving current model BMW ///M Cars for this event. Please note that the Performance Center staff continually makes changes to this program, so session contents and the ///M cars available may vary from one school to the next.
Our recommended event hotel is the Greenville Marriott. The special BMW rate includes the breakfast buffet for up to two people plus Internet service. Register at: www.marriott.com/GSPAP and enter BMW as the Corporate code. The Marriott has a great lobby bar for getting together after the driving and dinner events. There are also a number of other hotels in the area to choose from if the Greenville Marriott does not work for you.
Saturday, September 17, 2022
- 8:00 AM - Meet @ Performance Center
- 8:15 AM - Drive day begins
- 5:00 PM - Drive day ends
The Fine Print. Please read carefully!!!
- All drivers must be BMW CCA members or attend with a club member who pays for the event. In other words, the payment for all school attendees must come from a club member. More information is available by contacting the event coordinator.
- NJ and NCC chapter members have first acceptance priority until August 1st, 2022. After that date, slots will be open first-come, first-served to all qualified BMW CCA members.
- The NJ and NCC event coordinators accept applicants into this school through the MotorsportReg.com registration site.
- Each BMW CCA member can bring one non-member under their membership/registration/payment.
- Contact BMW CCA Headquarters to become a member of the NJ and/or NCC chapters for priority acceptance.
- Acceptance into this event will begin starting on or about August 1st, 2022 by the event coordinators.
- Registration on this site does not constitute acceptance into this event. It places you in the registration queue and on the wait list until your registration is reviewed by the event coordinators. Payment will be taken upon acceptence, on or about Augiust 1st, 2022.
- All drivers must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license. Sorry, no exceptions.
- The cost of $750.00 per day per driver and includes driving Performance Center ///M cars, tires, gas, instructors and lunch at the Performance Center. Two drivers share each car. No one is required to ride as a passenger.
- Travel expenses, meals and lodging costs are the responsibility of the attendees and not included in the $750.00 event registration fee.
- You do not have to own a BMW or M-car to attend this event. (However, be prepared - you may want to purchase one when you return home!)
We anticipate, based on past experience, that these schools will fill rapidly. The cost of the school is $750.00 per driver per day.
Completed applications will be accepted first-come, first-served, based on the registration date. Applications will be considered complete upon receipt of both the registration and full payment by credit card or eCheck. Your payment reserves your spot!
Each driver must pay the $750.00 fee to participate on each day. Sorry, no one drives for free. Non-driving guests are welcome for Foundation tour, social / dinner events. Non-drivers may not ride in any cars on track.
Based on high demand and past experience, you should act early to reserve your spot in this event.
NOTE: Registering on this site does not mean that you are automatically accepted into this event. If accepted, confirmation information and instructions will be sent to your MotorsportReg.com email address starting on or about August 1st, 2022.
Do not make final, non-refundable travel arrangements to this event until you are accepted, in writing, by email, from the event coordinator. Neither the New Jersey or National Capital chapters, or the BMW CCA, will reimburse any registrant or be responsible in any way at any time for any travel-related expenses incurred by participants to this event.
You are encouraged to check your registration / acceptance / wait list status in your MotorsportReg.com account.