About this event
2022 Road Race Marshal Participant Registration
Volunteers for on-track work can register here until May 19th.
Please note that additional information, including finalized schedule details, will be updated as released. Volunteers will be emailed through MotorsportsReg.com for all communications, so please be sure to use a working email that you can check on a regular basis. Your confirmation email from your specialty chief will be among those emails.
AVAILABLE VOLUNTEER SPECIALTIES:
- Flagging & Communications Marshals: operate yellow flag, blue flag, and radio communications
- Fire & Extrication: assist with on-track incidents and manual labor operations, must be able to carry a 20 lb. fire bottle, run long distances, and feel comfortable on a hot track
- Recovery: ability to drive and operate wrecker and/or flatbed recovery vehicles
- Restoration: assist with on-track incidents and manual labor operations, must be able to carry a 20 lb. fire bottle and feel comfortable on a hot track
- Pre-Grid: manage pit lane, paddock, and grid to ensure the safety of people and vehicles, must be able to push vehicles, stand for long periods, and interact well with officials, competitors, and fans
- Marshal Support: encompasses hospitality, registration, equipment management and marshal transport
- All other specialties will be handled by Green Savoree Racing Promotions & Friends of PIR
*Please be sure to select the specialty you prefer. We will do our best to honor all requests, but understand we may need to shift people around.
- Online training modules will need to be completed, which varies upon specialty.
- Additionally, an in-person training will be required for applicable specialties, Saturday, May 21 through Sunday, May 22, 2022.
- More details on who is required at the in-person training is forthcoming.
- Individuals not completing the online training modules and in-person training may not be permitted to participate in the NASCAR Xfinity Series with ARCA Menards Series West weekend. Please contact Brett (email@example.com) with questions or issues.
PERKS OF VOLUNTEERING:
- Free on-site camping
- Two-day general admission guest pass for a friend or family member.
- Lunch provided each day, plus Saturday night dinner.
Please note that participation is required for both event days. Thank you for your understanding and commitment.
Should you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in June!
The Race Admin Team
Completion of this form does not guarantee you acceptance to work the event. Acceptance letters will be sent by specialty chiefs on a individual basis. Be sure to check the email address you provided when setting up your MotorsportReg.com account.