About this event
NASA returns to Nashville Superspeedway for our 2nd of at least 3 events in 2023
We are working on adding a 6 hour TREC endurance race Friday as well as a Test n' Tune - if interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever wanted to drive your car in a safe environment on the same track as the NASCAR drivers? If so, here is your chance
- On site Camping is FREE in the paddock
- Now on this registration page - 50 amp electrical hook-up & water available for $125 for the weekend in the RV area- NSS prohibits working on cars in the RV area
Pricing is as follows:
· $429 for HPDE ($459 for DE1), TT, or W2W racing until 11:59pm, Mar 31
· $479 for HPDE ($499 for DE1), TT, or W2W racing until 11:59pm, May 4
· On-site registration, $529
An event confirmation email with all the details will be sent on Tuesday evening the week of the event
Registration options for participants include:
· Competition School - you must be approved by Shawn before registering·
· Instructor Clinic
· Wheel to Wheel Racing
· Time Trial
· HPDE Intro (Sunday only) – An introduction to track driving
· HPDE 1 (novice, with an instructor, passing on the straights w/a point by)
· HPDE 2 (intermediate, solo driving, passing on the straights w/a point by)
· HPDE 3 (advanced, solo driving, passing anywhere with a point by)
· HPDE 4 (advanced, usually for instructors or those w/ 20+ events, passing anywhere with a point by)
· Supersize for TT (for racers who also want to participate in Time Trial
· Supersize for HPDE (for Time Trial participants or racers who want additional seat time in HPDE)
· Garage Rental
· Transponder Rental (HPDE3/4, Time Trial, & W2W Racing)
HPDE Intro – For those concerned whether this is for you, try HPDE Intro. Let our qualified instructors take the worries out of your mind. We hold these sessions on Sunday and this option eases you into the exciting world of driving on track. Usually consisting of 3 on track sessions & classroom time, your 1st time on track will be a slower speed lead-follow track familiarization session that gradually builds your comfort level. By the end of the day, you should feel comfortable enough to move to HPDE 1 at your next event.
For HPDE1, an instructor will be assigned to you. If you would like to be assigned a particular instructor that you know will attend this event, please email Paul Zarychta at email@example.com .
If your option is full and you wish to be put on the waiting list, send us an email and we will contact you if something opens due to a cancellation.
Thank you for supporting the Mid South region.