About this event
Napa / Skunk Train / Coast Hwy-1 Road Trip
Calling all Convertibles (All vehicles are welcome)
May 8-9, 2021 (Saturday-Sunday)
Space is limited
Saturday, May 8th, 2021 11:00AM
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Recommended places to visit in Napa Valley
Long Meadow Ranch
738 Main St. St. Helena, CA 94574
Vine Cliff Winery, St. Helena
699 St. Helena Hwy, St. Helena CA 94574
V. Sattui Winery, St. Helena
1111 White Lane, St. Helena, CA 94574
These wineries offer
Artisan Deli & Marketplace
BBQ & V. Sattui Winery Food Truck
Picturesque Picnic Grounds
02:00 PM – 04:00 PM St. Helena to Willits (Pit Stop)
04:30 PM – 05:30 PM Willits to Fort Bragg
Holiday Inn Express (707) 964-1100 (ask for Trish)
(SFBA official hotel at Fort Bragg)
250 West Highway 20, Fort Bragg
$174.90/room/tax included (1 King or 2 Queen beds)
Note: Special rates for SFBA – Mention Mercedes-Benz when making a room reservation
Sunday, May 9th, 2021
Holiday Inn Express offers Grab-N-Go bags in the morning
Skunk Train at Fort Bragg (Your registration includes the train ticket)
11:30 AM – 12:00 PM Fort Bragg to Glen Blair Junction
12:00 PM – 01:45 PM BYO Picnic/Lunch - Picnic tables and easy-to-hike trails.
02:00 PM – 02:30 PM Glen Blair Junction back to Fort Bragg
03:00 PM – 06:00 PM Fort Bragg – Coast Hwy 1 - Santa Rosa
6:00 PM Santa Rosa – See you all next time!
Routes and schedules subjected to change!
*Masks and Social Distancing Required
1. We are using Motorsport.reg for members to register for the NAP/event. The registration fee is $55 per participant; the fee includes the Skunk Train ticket as well as the SFBA section's handling service (the registration fee is non-refundable).
2. All participating members will be booking and paying for their hotel accommodations as well as meals as they occur. The designated hotel is HOTEL at Fort Bragg (707) 964-1100, ask for Trish if possible. Check-in May 8th and Check-out May 9th – Mention you’re with Mercedes-Benz Club for a special rate of $174.90 /room/tax included (1 King or 2 Queens). 24-hour cancellation policy for hotel reservations. The hotel will provide Grab-N-Go bags on Sunday morning.
3. Please bring a pair of comfortable walking shoes for this trip.
4. We will be gathering at TBA (St. Helena) on May 8th from 11:00 AM and starting to head north around 2 PM.
5. The Insurance Certification request to MBCA will be submitted 30 days prior to the event, and all participants will need to sign the waiver for this event. *
6. On Sunday, check-out time at the Hotel is 11:00 AM, and we'll be heading out to Skunk Train Station; the distance between Hotel to Skunk Train Depot is about 5-minutes by driving. At 11:30, we will board the Skunk Train for a 30-minute ride through the redwoods and then stop at Glen Blair Junction for a duration of 1-1/2 hours. At Glen Blair Junction, the place has picnic tables and easy-to-hike trails into the redwoods for us to enjoy. We will be boarding the Skunk Train at 2:00 PM and head back to Fort Bragg. Alcohol is prohibited on the Skunk Train.
7. We will be driving along Highway 1 and enjoying the ocean breeze on the way to Santa Rosa.
8. From Highway 1, we will be turning to Highway 116 and driving through many towns before we reach our finish line for this trip- Santa Rosa.
*Due to the MBCA insurance policy, which does not cover any alcohol-related events, I am unable to book a wine tasting for you on this trip. Please feel free to purchase your wine or book your wine tasting at any winery, and the rest is at your discretion.
*Routes and schedules are subjected to change!