My Track Time at Summit Point 7.6Summit Point - Summit Point Circuit
About this event
My Track Time presented by Motul
My Track Time is the perfect way for an inexperienced driver to experience driving on a road racing circuit.
Take your vehicle on the historic Summit Point Circuit in this lead follow event.
Only a valid driver's license is required. No helmet necessary!
Get Tips from a motorsports professional and classroom instruction from driver's with years of experience.
Entry fee: $99
Pre-registration is required
Participants will be charged the day before the event
No refunds or credits
Driver: Must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 6mos.and present it at check-in
Drivers under 18 must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver.
- Helmets: Are not required
- Shoes: Closed toe shoes
- Street cars on street tires
- Some production-based race cars from various sanctioning bodies eligible with pre-approval
- No SUVs, Minivans, Trucks or crossovers
- The sound decibel limit for vehicles is 103.
- Convertibles must be equipped with either factory installed roll over protection (may be passive) documented in the owner’s manual or an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA GCR. Drivers must bring owner’s manual or aftermarket documentation and present it at tech.
- All convertibles/drivers also need to pass the “broomstick test”
- “Style” bars and removable hard tops are not approved for rollover protection
- Retractable Hard Tops, Targa Tops, T-Tops and Sunroofs must remain in place while on track
*If you are unsure about the legality of your convertible, please contact us HERE before registering.
Sorry, there will be no refunds or credits if you show up with a convertible that is not compliant
TOW HOOKS -FRONT AND REAR for vehicle recovery HIGHLY RECOMENDED
- Factory tow hooks are allowed, and must be easily accessible without manipulation of body work
- Removable hooks must be immediately available.
Passengers: Not Allowed
Self Tech Inspection Requirements: MTT SELFTECH FORM located in EVENT PACKET
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times. It is strongly recommended that vehicles be thoroughly and routinely inspected by a reputable technician beforehand. Refunds or credits will not be issued for vehicles that are not compliant