About this event
Come join the Michigan Turn Marshals, Detroit Region SCCA, and Waterford Hills Road Racing at our annual New Flagger Training weekend.
- Classroom training for new Flaggers will take place on Saturday morning, with on-track hands-on training in the afternoon and all day Sunday.
- New Flaggers are highly encouraged to attend both days to gain the necessary safety training and experience.
- Driver’s training will take place on Saturday with practice races on Sunday, so we will need all levels of Flagging & Communication workers.
- An SCCA license is not required at Waterford Hills.
- Plan to arrive by 9:00am and check-in at the base of the tower.
- Bring your usual F&C gear plus a folding chair.
- Lunches and drinks will be provided each day.
- The race days end no later than 6:00pm.
- Free on-site camping is available.
Hope to see you there!
Note that this registration is for volunteer Flaggers only.
- Drivers and Driving Instructors should contact email@example.com.
- Volunteers in other specialties (Tech, Grid, Timing & Scoring, Fire & Rescue, etc) should contact the appropriate Chief for more info. Contact names are available on the Waterford Hills website.
If you are between 16 and 18 years of age, you will require a notarized minor consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate.
Contact Chip Bliem, WHRRI F&C Co-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org