About this event
JOIN US FOR A DAY OF OPEN TRACK AT NJMP THUNDERBOLT
Friday, April 8th 2022
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- This will be an open track event! NO RUN GROUPS, NO SCHEDULE. Go on and off track as you like.
- Lunch will be provided from 12 pm - 1 pm.
- The track will go hot from 9 am to 6 pm.
- The registration fee is as follows:
- $400 before 3/25
- $450 after 3/25
- Technical Inspection forms can be found here.
- All registered drivers MUST have at least 15 days of experience at the track.
- MTA and its registrar reserve the right to reject any driver at our discretion.
- Helmets with a SNELL SA-2015 rating or higher are REQUIRED.
- Helmets with an M-rating are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- Motorcycle helmets do not have the proper safety requirements for car use, specifically in a rollbar, multi-impact test.
- Convertibles with roll hoops or roll bars MUST pass the BROOMSTICK TEST.
- At the time of your tech inspection, a broomstick will be placed from the top of the windshield to the top of the hoop/bar behind the driver's seat.
- The top of the driver's helmet must be below, and not touch the broomstick.
- Participants and their guests are responsible for any damages to New Jersey Motorsports Park property including time spent on and off the track.
- Regular car insurance will not cover track incidents; please consider purchasing track insurance to protect yourself from the worst-case scenarios.